Itachi X Reader

(This was requested by NYX_EISENWALD! Thanks for the request!)

Y/n Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha were sitting under the moon and stars together. They were both Uchiha's, and had killed the clan together. Y/n didn't want to do it at first, and almost attacked Itachi when he suggested killing the clan. But after he explained the reasoning, she agreed and helped him. They left the  village together, and were in the Akatsuki as well. They always had each other's back, and were rarely without one another. Itachi eventually confessed that he loved Y/n, and they started dating. Now they were just sitting under the moon, getting away from all the stress and enjoying each other's company.

"Y/n." Itachi said. 

She looked over at him. "Yea?"

He looked her in the eyes. "I never said thank you." He said. 

Y/n tilted her head. "For what?" She asked. 

He took her hand in his. "For being there with me. You helped me do the hardest, most painful thing I've ever had to do. You were there. You helped me grow stronger, and were by my side. Thank you."

Y/n was shocked. It was rare to see Itachi so open with his emotions. But Y/n just had that effect on him. He felt that he was able to tell her anything. He trusted her. And that's why he loved her. 

After she got over her shock, she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him softly, which he quickly returned. 

"You don't have to thank me for anything Itachi." She whispered. "I love you. I would do anything for you, and I will never leave your side."

He smiled as they kissed under the stars <3.

(There we go! I hope you liked it NYX_EISENWALD!)