Sting X Winter X Rogue

(This was an OC request by wintercheetah10! Thanks for the request!

OC Information:

Name: Winter FrostOrphanMagic: Ice Dragon SlayerBest Friend: Gray FullbusterLoves To Listen To Twenty One Pilots.Personality: Sweet,Caring and generous. Is really smart and is known as The Winter Assasain.

Guild Mark: Her guild mark for Sabertooth is on her right shoulder in gold.

Looks: Her Hair is A blue color with purple tips at the end of it.She Also Hides Her Pain About this backstoryBackstory: Winter was in the guild for years when she was 9. (FOR 5 YEARS SO UNTIL SHE WAS 14) She left because her exceed called Violet died . All because of the guild she joined. They left her on her own, and she died tn the wilderness. (STING AND ROGUE WERE ON A MISSION) Winter went to go to her parents grave and heard a scream. Her lifeless exceed laying in pain.dying.

She left for a while until it was in the GMG Arc. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter walked into the guild like normal, but she could sense something was off.  Yeah it was mating season for dragon slayers, but it usually wasn't this awkward.

"Hey Yukino," she asked her friend. "why does something feel odd?"

She looked at you and smiled. "Oh hey Winter! And I think it's because Sting and Rogue seem to be really mad. So no one will go near them. None of us want to mess with two angry dragon slayers in mating season." She laughed nervously. 

Winter laughed with her. "Yeah that's true. But the only reason that they would be mad is if they are competing over the same girl they want as their mate."

Yukino nodded. "Probably."

"It's probably you." Winter and Yukino both said at the same time. 

The two girls both looked at each other and laughed, catching the attention of two dragon slayers.

"Are you kidding? Sting and Rogue are both so protective of you Yukino." You laughed. 

The two dragon slayers looked at each other.

"They always bring you on their missions, and you three are supper close!" She exclaimed, laughing as well.

The dragons smiled, but then glared at each other. "She's mine." They mouthed at one another, with dark auras around them.

Winter and Yukino kept talking and laughing with each other, when Winter felt arms wrap around her from behind and pick her up and out of the guild.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"Wait until we get to where we're going." A familiar voice said.

~Sting's Ending~

"Wait until we get to where we're going." A familiar voice said.

"Sting?!"   

"Yep!" 

Winter chuckled slightly, and let him carry her until they reached their destination. She felt herself finally being put down, with her back facing Sting's chest and his hands covering her eyes. 

"Sting! Why can't I see?!"

"Because I'm covering your eyes dummy." He chuckled.

"I know that idiot!" Winter exclaimed. "Why are you doing that?"

"Because, I want you to be surprised when you see this." He said and slowly moved his hands down to reveal a beautiful sight. 

The two of them were on top of a hill, and he had his arms wrapped around her waist

"See? Pretty isn't it?" He asked in your ear. 

"Y-yeah it is." Winter stuttered. 

"Say Winter?" Sting asked. 

"Hm?" She turned around to face him, only to find that he was only inches from her face. 

"Uh, S-Sting?"

"I'm guessing you know it's mating season. . ." He trailed off.

Winter nodded. Of course. In case you've forgotten, I'm a dragon slayer too." 

"Yeah, so, would you be my mate Winter?" He asked with a blush.

Winter smiled and nodded with pink tinting her cheeks. "Of course Sting." 

"Yes!! Suck it Rogue she's mine!" He yelled and twirled Winter around. 

Winter laughed and clung to Sting's shoulders. Sting let her down slowly, then pressed his lips against hers softly.

~Rogue's Ending~

"Wait until we get to where we're going." A familiar voice said.  

"Rogue?!"

"Yeah."

"Where are we going?! And put me down!" Winter demanded. 

"Just be quiet and wait." He said in his usual deep voice that made her do exactly what he said. 

The two of them eventually got to where they were going, and Rogue put her down, and Rogue faced her to see a breathtaking sight. 

"Oh Rogue," Winter said

"Oh Rogue," Winter said. "it's so beautiful." 

He nodded and put his arms around your shoulders from behind, and locked them around the opposite shoulder. 

He 'hmm'ed and put his face in the crook of Winter's neck. He chuckled when he felt her neck heat up. 

"R-Rogue? What are you doing?" Winter asked. 

"I'm guessing you know why me and Sting were mad at each other right?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, it was a girl right?"

"Yes, but do you know who?"

"N-no."

He let go of you, and stood in front of you.  

"Take a guess." He said and kissed Winter lightly and quickly before pulling away. 

"So I'm guessing it was me?"

Rogue chuckled. "Yeah. So, will you be my mate Winter?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah Rogue. I will."

He gave Winter a genuine smile before kissing her lightly.

(There we go! I hope you liked it wintercheetah10!)