Minerva X Child Reader

(Requested by Duskspirit! Thanks for the request!)

"Please Minerva!" A small girl said, tugging on Minerva's clothes. 

She sighed. "No Y/n. You're still to young." She said. 

"Awe! Come on! You would be there to protect me!" She said. 

"I think it's alright." Sting said walking up to them. 

Minerva looked over and glared at him. "No Sting. She's to young to go on missions." She said sternly. 

"Please Minerva!" Y/n pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

She sighed. "Fine. I'll let you go on one mission with me. One." She said sternly. 

"YAY!" Y/n yelled and ran over to the request board. The S-Class request board. 

Minerva ran over to her and picked her up, bringing her to the normal request board. 

"Like hell if you're going on an S-class mission." She said and set her down as Y/n pouted. 

"Hey! Your lucky your going on a normal mission. Don't push you're luck." She said and picked out an easy mission.

She nodded. "Alright!" She said. 

She sighed and handed the mission to Sting, who approved of the mission. They walked over to the requester's house and then headed out to where the monster was. 

It was a really easy mission, so they were finished quickly. 

"See? Told you I was ready!" Y/n exclaimed. 

She sighed and looked down at her smiling. "Seems like." She said. 

Suddenly a man jumped out, and rushed Y/n with a knife. Y/n was frozen in fear. Luckily Minerva moved quickly and jumped in front of Y/n, taking the hit for her. The knife grazed her side lightly.

"Minerva!" Y/n yelled with tears in her eyes. 

The man ran away, seeing their Sabertooth marks. 

"You ok Minerva?!" Y/n asked her. 

She nodded her head. "Yes I'm fine." She said holding her side. "All it will do is leave a scar."

Y/n looked down. "I'm so sorry. Now you're going to have a scar because of me." She said sadly. 

She sighed and hugged her, on the opposite side that she got hurt. "It's fine Y/n. It's just a battle scar." She said, laughing slightly. 

Y/n nodded. "Ok." She said softly.

 "Just a battle scar." 

(I hope you liked it Duskspirit! Sorry it took so long! Actually, I'm really sorry to all of you that have requested! I'm working on requests right now!)