Lyon X Reader

(This was requested by MidnightSilver7! Thanks for the request!)

You were at the ball the king had hosted for the guild who helped defeat the dragons. You had a good laugh when Natsu stole the crown, but it soon went away when you saw Lyon trying to flirt with Juvia.

You sighed. "It'll never happen." You mumbled and went out to the balcony.

You looked down over the balcony. "I should just give up on him." You sighed.

"Give up on who?" You heard someone ask behind you.

"Ah Lyon!" You yelled and turned around quickly. "What are you dong out here?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He said with a chuckle. "And I'm out here because you seemed sad, and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Oh, well I'm fine. You should go back inside." You said.

He shook his head. "No it's okay. I'll stay with you."

"It's fine. I'm sure you want to go back to Juvia right?" You asked and smiled at him.

"I would, but I want to make sure you're alright."

You nodded. "I'm fine." You said and looked over the railing again.

"What did you mean before you said you needed to give up on someone?" He asked.

"O-oh nothing!" You said with a blush still looking at the ground below.

"I've known you for a long time now Y/n." He said. Lyon put a hand under your chin and made you look at him in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Lyon!" You exclaimed and yanked your head away.

You tired to go out the door, but the lock and handle suddenly froze.

"Lyon. . ." You growled.

"You aren't leaving until you tell me whats going on." He said and crossed his arms.

"Fine. I can do this all night." You said and crossed your arms as well.

He sighed and let his head and arms drop. "You are never going to change are you?"

You grinned cockily. "Nope!"

He walked toward you and put his his hands on waist, and you blushed deeply.

"L-Lyon! What are you doing?"

"Why aren't you telling me? Did I do something?" He asked. His eyes held hurt in them.

"No of course not Lyon!" You exclaimed.

"Then why aren't you telling me anything?"

"Because!"

"Because why?!"

"I love you!" You yelled.

The anger and hurt on his face and was replaced with shock, yet, happiness. "Y-you what?"

"I said I love you Lyon." You said and hung your head. "Though I have no chance."

"Why would you say that?" He asked.

"You know why! You're in love with Juvia. Everyone knows that." You said.

"I was, but it wasn't real. I thought I loved her, but based off of what you just said, now I know it was fake. I was pretending to love her to cover up my feelings for the person I really love."

"And who is that?" You asked.

He backed you up against the door, which was covered in ice so no one can see in or out.

"That's you." He said and pressed his lips against yours before you could respond. After your shock, you kissed him back. He put his hands beside your head, and you put yours on his sides.

 He put his hands beside your head, and you put yours on his sides

(The kiss, and I don't own the picture!)

"I love you Y/n." He said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I love you too Lyon." You said and smiled at him.

He smiled back, and leaned his forehead against yours as you both closed your eyes.

(There we go! I hope you like it MidnightSilver7!)

Stay Gold!! <3