Laxus X Reader

(Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!! Hope you have an amazing Christmas!!!!)

*3rd POV*

Y/n L/n was a member of Fairy Tail, and she was dating the one and only, Laxus Dreyar. 

Y/n was walking around in the house they shared, until she saw something outside. 

Snow!! It was snowing!!! 

She immedietly ran to the living room where her boyfriend was, and smiled at him. 

"Laxus, its snowing!!" She exclaimed happily. 

He didn't seem phased. "So?" He asked plainly.

"So? Come play with me in the snow!" She begged. 

He sighed. "No Y/n. My magic is lightning. Lightning and water, don't really mix." 

She groaned. "Come on. Please Laxus~" She said in her cutest voice. 

He blushed slightly and looked away, not giving in. 

"I said no Y/n" He said and walked away. 

She pouted, but then smirked as she got an idea. 

She ran out of the house without Laxus noticing, and grabbed some snow in her hands, forming a snowball. She ran back in the house, and went over to Laxus. Since he had his back turned, it was all the more easier for her to go through with her plan. 

She chucked the snowball at his head, and started laughing loudly. 

He growled. "You are so in for it Y/n." He said and started to chase her. 

She yelped and ran outside, with him following her. 

He threw a snowball at her and hit her in the arm.

"Oh, your on Dreyar!" She yelled as they had a snowball fight all day. 

Looks like Y/n's plan worked.