Elfman X Reader

(This was requested by multiple people, so I hope all of you like it.)

Elfman was watching you from across the guild. He couldn't help but stare. You were beautiful. He knew he liked you, but he couldn't follow his own advice to be a man and ask you out.

The other guys noticed Elfman staring, and followed his eyesight to you. They smirked and start to tease and lecture him.

"Just be a man and ask her out!" Natsu yells.

"Don't lecture me about being a man! Watch this!" Elfman says. He gets a burst of confidence and walkes over to you.

"Oh hey Elfman, what do you ne-!"

He cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel's jaws hit the floor. You kissed him back gently.

Elfman pulls away and immediately looses all confidence he had when he looked in your eyes.

His face flushed red and started stuttering like an idiot. You eventually shut him up with another kiss.

"Uh, Y/n, would you go out with me?" Elfman asked.

You giggled slightly and nodded your head. "Of course I will Elfman."

He smiled and hugged you tightly.  But not too tight to hurt you.

Mira and Lissanna were watching the whole think and fangirled to death.

(There we go! I hope you liked it. Sorry it was so short. And I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I just started high school last week,  and I have a lot to do. I will update every once and a while, but not as often as I used to. Thanks for understanding guys!)

BYES!! 😄