Cobra X reader

*Y/N POV*

Right now I was fighting a dark guild on a mission. I was trying to get through them to get to the guild master, but these guys just won't give up!

"POSION DRAGON ROAR!" I heard from behind me. The attack hit the person I was fighting. I looked behind me, and saw Jellal with the rest of his guild. 

"Y/n we need you to watch over Cobra. I don't trust him alone yet, and since you're one of the more powerful members of Fairy Tail, we thought that you could handle him." Jellal said.

"What if I don't want to?" I replied.

"You don't have a choice in the matter." He said.

"Did you just threaten me?" I asked with a dark and scary aura.

He shivered. "N-No cou-could you ple-please watch hi-him?" He stuttered out of fear.

"Whatever, as long as he doesn't get in my way." I said and faced my back to them. "You coming or what Eric?" I said over my shoulder. He seemed surprised that I knew his name.

"I don't need a little girl like you to watch me." He said.

"Oh really?" I said and shot a beam of magical energy at him. He thought it was going for him, until it went right past his head, and hit a dark guild member that was about to attack him. He was very shocked.

"Don't need a little girl to watch you huh?" I said smugly. He growled and turned his head to the side.

"Whatever." He muttered.

                                                       *Cobra's POV*

Just when I thought that the attack was going to hit me, it went right past me and hit a guild member that was apparently, going to attack me. I don't know how I didn't notice or sense him. 

"Don't need a little girl to watch you huh?" She said smugly. I growled and turned my head to the side and muttered a "whatever." She just laughed and started walking. My cheeks were a light shade of red.

"You coming?" She asked.

I reluctantly followed.

"How did you know my name before?" I asked, actually wondering how she did. 

"Since you attacked my guild, I know your name pretty well."

I put my head down and looked at the ground.

"Makes sense I guess." I said.

"Don't worry about it." She said. My head immediately shot up.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about attacking my guild, don't worry about it" I was stunned.

"How could she forgive someone who did such a horrible thing to her guild, so easily."  I thought.

"Why, I did such bad things to your friends, why would you forgive me?" I asked.

"Simple, because I know that you regret it. Right?"

I slowly nodded my head.

She smiled. "Then that's all I need to know."

My cheeks were bright red.

"Why are you blushing?" She said teasingly. I became even redder. I hated this felling that I had right now, but at the same time, I kind of liked it.

She walked closer to me and whispered, "Do I make you nervous?"

I was to shocked and flustered to say anything. She giggled and, much to my disliking, pulled back. She started walking away again.

"Come on, since I have to watch you, you have to help me on my mission."

I sighed "Alright, alright I coming." I said and ran by her side.

                                                            *Time Skip Cuz I'm Lazy*

                                                                         *Y/n Pov*

We finally finished the mission. It wasn't that it was hard, it was that they had a lot of members. Every time we defeated one, about ten more came! The bad thing is that I got hurt during one of the many, many fights that we had to do.

"You're sure your ok?" Cobra asked.

"Ya I'm fine."
"Good, I don't want you hurt" He mumbled, but I still heard it.

"Oh really, why's that" I asked jokingly.

"Because I love you." He said plainly. That shocked me, I wasn't expecting that answer, or an answer at all as a matter of fact.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. He smirked.

"I said I love you." He said and came closer towards me. As he came closer I stepped backwards. Until my back hit a tree. He put his hands on either sides of my head  and leaned in closer to my face.

"Look who's nervous now." He said while still smirking.

I blushed and looked away.

"Wha-Whatever." I muttered.

He chuckled and used his thumb and index fingers to make me face him. He kept leaning in until his lips were firmly placed on mine. I slowly kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck, whilst his were around my waist. Once we broke apart we just stared at each other with our foreheads touching.

He smiled at me. "I love you" He said.

I smiled back. "I love you to."