Lyon X Reader

( This will be the next GMG. This is the next year after the one in the show.)

                                                               *Y/N POV*

Normally I love the GMG, the excitement in the crowd, the thrill I get when I'm fighting. But now I'm worried. I don't want to have to fight my boyfriend Lyon. Especially because if I do, I know that I would win. I really don't want to have to fight him.

                                               *Time Skip to When They Announce the Teams*

                                                                         *3rd person POV*

"In 4th! Lamia Scale!!!"

"In 3rd! Sabertooth!!!"

"In 2nd! Fairy Tail Team A!!!"

"And finally in 1st is...Fairy Tail Team B!!!"

You walked out with your team which was you, Laxus, Cana, Mira, and Wendy. Lyon looked at you confused. You just smirked at him. He rolled his eyes, and chuckled at your behavior. Team A walked up to you and Natsu looked very angry.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE! IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU DID THIS LAST YEAR! BUT NOW THIS TIME TO! WE COULD'VE DONE THIS BY OURSELVES!" He yelled.

"Well than I guess you're just going to have to deal with it then." You said while flicking him on the forehead. That just made him more angry. He started yelling random things about how we shouldn't be here and all. That is until Erza came and hit him upside the head. 

I felt a cold arm wrap around me waist, and I knew immediately who it was.

"Don't think just because you're my girlfriend, that I will go easy on you." Lyon whispered in my ear.

"Same goes to you. I hope you know something though."

"Hmm?" He asked while resing his head on my shoulder.

"That I will destroy you." I said darkly. I could feel him shiver. I smirked. 

"Later babe." I said, and kissed him on the cheek, before walking away to my team.

Lyon chuckled. "I'll get her back for this later." He thought.

                                                       *Time Skip to When Fairy Tail Wins LOL :D*

                                                                      *Y/N POV*

I walked up to Lyon.

"I told you that I would destroy you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck while putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"Ya ya, whatever." He mumbled. I laughed.

"You know that I will get you back for this later right?" He said.

"Oh really..?"I said and brought my lips closer to his ear.

He nodded. 

"In what way?" I whispered into his ear. I pulled back to see his face a deep shade of red. I chuckled and pressed my lips to his. 

"Later" I said against his lips. 

I walked away leaving him very red and flustered.