Hibiki X Reader

(This was requested by WendyMarvell56! Thanks for the request.)

Y/n L/n was the mystery girl of Blue Pegasus. She always covered her left eye with her H/c hair. She wasn't very talkative, and when Hibiki Lates first tried to flirt with her, she kicked him in the nuts. Let's just say he learned his lesson. Though he did still flirt with her, he didn't go as far with her as he did other girls though. But, there was one think he was curious about. Her eye. He wondered why she always covered it. He tried asking her about it, but she shut him down every time. 

Right now the two of them were on a mission together. Ren, Eve, and the others were already on another mission and this one needed two mages. It was a mission to defeat some bandits that were terrorizing a town. It was easy enough and the pair were already on their way home. 

Hibiki was behind her as she walked. Suddenly, Hibiki tripped on something and fell on top of her.

"Oww. . ." She groaned. "Watch it next time Hibiki." She said to the boy. 

Hibiki's cheeks went a slight shade of pink as he realized how close his face was to the girl's.

"S-sorry Y/n." He said. 

He looked down at her with wide eyes. Her hair was still covering her eye, but her cheeks were pink as well. He had never seen the young mage blush before. She was under him, and he had his hands on either side of her head. He leaned over to prop himself on only one of his arms. He slowly used his other hand to reach for the hair covering her eye. She grabbed his wrist before he could move the hair. 

"Y/n, why won't you let me see your eye?" He asked. 

"Because," She said in a quiet voice that was barely a whisper. "I've always been made fun of because of it. I was treated differently."

"I won't do that. You know this. Please let me see it." He said in a gentle tone, afraid to startle the girl as she was in a fragile state right now.

The girl took a shaky breath and nodded ever so slightly. He gave her a soft smile before slowly moving the hair away from the girl's eye. His breath hitched as he saw it. 

Your right eye was E/c (Eye Color) but your left eye was another color. (You can pick what color.) 

"You're eyes, they're, they'er fascinating." He said as he stared into the girl's eyes that held fear in them. 

"That's a new one." She mumbled to herself.

Hibiki continued to stare into her eyes, until his own trailed down to her lips. She noticed this, but didn't feel like stopping him. He leaned down slowly, giving her a chance to push him away. When she didn't he pressed his lips against hers softly. She lifted her arms and hesitatingly put them around his neck while he put his beside her head.

"Looks like I solved the mystery." He said with a slight laugh as he stood up and offered her a hand.

"What mystery?" She asked with confusion and took his hand. 

He pulled her up. "The mystery of you." He said.

She chuckled at the statement. Hibiki blushed again, as he had never heard her laugh before and he thought it was adorable. He smiled and took the girls hand. 

"Well, shall we head back love?" He asked. 

"Sure, as long as you don't trip again." She said. 

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'll try."

The two shared a laugh before walking back to their guild hand-in-hand.

(There we go! I hope you liked it WendyMarvell56!  I know he might be OOC, and I'm sorry if he is.)