Sting X Kirra (OC)

(This was an OC request by iMatsuokai! Thanks for the request) 

OC Information: 

Name: Kirra Erin Metria Power: Sun dragon slayer magicAge: 19Personality: Kirra is sarcastic, funny, but very kind hearted. She cares about her guild mates a lot and she will do anything to protect them. She has amazing leadership skills, therefore she was Fairy Tail's team leader for the final event in the Grand Magic Games. She's very serious in her battles. She's a tomboy meaning and she HATES pink and girly things. She has a huge fear of being alone. Her favorite color is black. She's been on the cover of Sorcerer Weekly for quite some time (for 2 years). She enjoys emo, pop punk music. She is so strong that she could beat Natsu in a battleLooks: She has long, dirty blonde hair that goes down to her lower back, so she puts it up in a high pony tail on a regular day basis, but everyone has seen her hair down. She has teal green eyes and she has tan skin. She has a very curvy body, and she wears a black crop top with black leggings with black sneakers.Likes: Sting, food, black, her exceed Sunny, her guildmates, reading and writing, artDislikes: Traitors, dark guilds, cheaters, her ex named Brennan (who he ended up cheating on her for 2 years)

Backstory: Sting , Lector and Kirra traveled together before going their separate ways. Sting and Lector joined Sabertooth, and Kirra joined Fairy Tail. She was 12 when she joined the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kirra's POV*

I was walking down the streets of Fiore, just wondering the city when I crashed into someone's chest.  

"Hey! Watch it." I heard a male voice say. 

"Sorry geesh." I said. 

I looked up to see a very familiar face. 

"Sting?"

"Kirra?" He asked. 

"Sting!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Kirra, I can't believe it's you!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around. 

"I know! I thought I'd never see you again Sting!"

The guy who was with Sting looked away awkwardly.

"Oh whoops. Sorry Rogue. This is a really old friend of mine Kirra." Sting said as he pus me down, still keeping his arms around me. 

He nodded. "Well you two seem to have a lot of catching up to do. Be back by curfew." He said. "Come on Lector and Frosch."

The two exceeds left with Rogue back to their guild hall leaving me and Sting. 

"Well," He said and grabbed my hand. "let's catch up."

I blushed from his hand touching mine, and smiled at him. "Yeah sure!" 

He gave me a close-eyed smile as we walked down Fiore hand-in-hand. There was a lot of smiling, laughing, talking, and blushing. 

(There we go! I hope you liked it iMatsuokai! Sorry if it wasn't that good. Also, I will be publishing an Outsiders X Reader One Shots book like this one soon.)