Jealous Human Acnologia X Selena (OC)

(This was requested by NYX_EISENWALD! Thanks for the request!)

OC Info:

Name:Selena reiner
Age:21
Magic: mainly demon dragon slayer but after being the dragon king's wife she became a dragon queen slayer(he taught her the rest of the elements)and equip (with a few things only an armor a spear two axes and sword)
Strength: As strong as Acnologia
Likes:drawing, singing, dancing, flying in dragon form cuddling with acno-kun
Dislikes: Fairy Tail, Sabertooth and humans generally and dragons (but those Acnologia killed them all LOL) and spiders
Exceed: Kuro(light bluish exceed with cloning magic and transforming like lily) and rainbow(a highly colored exceed with a tail like a unicorn's that had rainbow colors and she can perform a lot of magic with her colors)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Acnologia's POV*

I was walking around with my mate Selena

"Selena, I have to go for a minute I'll be right back." I said. 

She nodded. "Okay, I'll wait here." She said and smiled at me. 

I smiled back slightly and kissed her temple before walking away.

When I got back, I saw a guy flirting with MY mate. He patted her head and stroked her ears flirtatiously. I saw Selena blush and look away uncomfortably. I growled and walked toward them. 

*Selena's POV*

My mate walked away and I sat down on a bench waiting for him. I put a piece of my hair behind my cat ear. 

"Hello there. What's a pretty kitty like you doing here all by herself?" A guy asked  

I glared at him. "I'm not here alone. My mate went somewhere. He'l be back soon." I made sure to emphasis the word mate. 

"Well, he's not here now." He said. 

He patted my head, and stroked my ears. Since my ears were a sensitive spot, my cheeks went red and I looked away. This was very uncomfortable. 

Luckily it didn't last long because Acnologia came out of nowhere and blasted him into who knows where. 

I sweat-dropped and had the blue lines going down my face.  "Really?" I asked. 

"What?"

I sighed and shook my head, walking over to him. "You do know that I'm only yours right? There's no need to worry because I will only ever love you!" She exclaimed. 

He smiled and kissed me passionately. I kissed back with my arm around his neck, and the other on his shoulder. He stroked my ears lightly in a caring way. 

He put his hands on my hips and pulled back. 

"How about we continue this later?"

(There we go! I hope you liked it NYX_EISENWALD! Sorry for the wait!)