Vampire Midnight X Reader

(Requested by Midnight_Forever! Thanks for the request! Sorry that it took so long to do! I'm not really use to this kind of plot. This will be Modern AU.)

Y/n L/n  was in her apartment, watching a horror movie, when she sensed something, or something was watching her. right after a jump scare, she felt breath against her neck from behind. 

She turned around and punched the guy in the face, when she realized it was her boyfriend Midnight. 

"Midnight!!!" She yelled. 

He groaned from the floor. "Ow." He said and got up.

She sighed and helped him up. 

"Don't do that. Especially when I'm watching a horror movie." She said and sat down.

 He sat down next to her. "Sorry." He said and kissed the mark on her neck lightly. 

That mark on her neck signified that she was his, and for other vamps to back off.

She giggled lightly. "I'll forgive you this time." She said and cuddled into his chest lightly. 

He smiled at her and pulled her into his lap, kissing the spot on her neck again. 

"Nighty~" She whined. "Stop it~"

He chuckled and put his chin on the top of her head. 

They both closed their eyes and fell asleep~

(There we go! Hope you liked it Midnight_Forever! Again, sorry that it took so long, and that it's so short! I was pretty low on ideas. Sorry!)

BYES :D!!!