Jealous Tamaki X Reader

(This was requested by Demon_HeadPhones! Thanks for the request! And for those of you who don't know him, he's Tamaki Souh from Ouran High School Host Club.)

"Really guys?" An annoyed Y/n said to the twins. 

"What?" They asked.

"What's with they affection lately?" She asked them, crossing her arms. 

*Flashback*

"Sup Y/n" The twins said as they wrapped their arms around her.  They both leaned into her face, until her face was bright red. 

"W-What are you guys doing?" She asked them.

They shrugged. "What do you think?"

"I-I don't know." She said as she saw Tamaki glaring at the twins. She looked at him confused, and he smiled gently at her, and shook his head/.

"You ok?" Y/n mouthed to him. 

He nodded. "Yea." He mouthed back. 

They smiled warmly at each other. 

*End Of Flashback*

"You guys are up to something. What is it?" Y/n asked the twins. 

They smirked at each other, and looked over at Tamaki, who was glaring at them from a corner. Y/n decided to walk over to him, ditching the twins. 

"What's wrong Tamaki?" Y/n asked him. 

He seemed to snap out of his daze, and looked over at her smiling. 

"Nothing princess." He said. 

She blushed slightly and looked away. "Don't call me that." She mumbled. 

He chuckled and pecked her cheek. "But you are one!" 

She blushed more. "A-anyway. Why were you glaring at the twins?" She said, changing the subject.

Now it was his turn to blush, as his cheeks were pink.  "Uh, no reason."

"Really? Because you were doing it yesterday as well." Y/n said as a matter of fact. "Spill." She said as she crossed her arms.

He sighed, as he realized there was no getting out of this now. "Fine. I was jealous." He admitted. 

She tilted her head. 

"S-so cute!" He said in his head.

"Of what?" She asked. 

"Of, well, of the attention the twins were giving you." He said looking down with a blush on his face. 

She blushed as well. "You were?" She asked. 

He nodded. 

"Does that mean you like me or something?" She asked. 

He nodded. "Yea, I do." He said. 

Y/n frowned a little. "You like a lot of girls Tamaki." 

He looked back up at her. "I-I know I say that a lot." He admitted. "But I only say that because I'm in the host club. And sure I may like them, but I love you." He said. 

"So you basically play with girls feelings?" She asked.

His eyes widened. N-no! I-I didn't say that!" He exclaimed. 

"But you did." 

"N-no!" He yelled. He didn't like being shown up by her, but he had to admit. What she was saying was true. 

He sighed again. "Ok. I admit. What you're saying, is the complete truth. I admit that. But, believe me when I tell you this. I really do love you Y/n."

She smiled at him. "Thank you for being honest Tamaki. That's all I wanted from you. And I love you to." 

He perked up and smiled widely at her. "You do!?" He exclaimed. 

She giggled at his happiness and nodded. "Yes. I love you Tamaki." 

His smiled widened as he immediately pulled Y/n into his arms, cupping her cheek as he kissed her. She was surprised for a moment, before wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing back. 

The twins wolf-whistled in the background as they highfived each other. "Yes! Our plan worked!" 

"What plan?" Y/n asked the boys, as Tamaki pouted from her breaking the kiss. 

"To make Tamaki jealous of course!" They said. 

Tamaki and Y/n both sweat-dropped, and shook their heads.

"They never change." Tamaki said. 

Y/n chuckled as she leaned her back into his side. 

"Yea, but it's not always a bad thing." She said. 

He nodded as he kissed the top of her head, putting his chin on top of it. "Nope. Definitely not."

(There we go! I hope you liked it Demon_HeadPhones!)

BYES :D!!!