~51~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

I look down and prepare for how I'm going to ask her this. 'Can I pleasure your vagina?' No, too formal. 'Can I return the favor?' Ugh. No, too lame. She stands to her feet. She places her hands on my knees and bends down to connect our lips. I respond by grabbing her face with both of my hands. Come on, Alyx. Just ask. Just unbutton her jeans. I reach my hand towards her button before stopping it. No, you need to ask first. Ugh. Why is this so hard?

She places one of her knees by my outer thigh, lays her hands on my shoulders, and climbs onto my lap, straddling me. Woah. This position again. Her hand slides up and rests on my nape. Her tongue suddenly crashes into mine. She slides her hips forward but not close enough to touch my penis. Which, I just realize, is still out. And getting hard again.

I put my hands on her outer thighs and grip them. I pull back and glance into her eyes. She's so hot. Her pupils are dilated. Her lips are parted, and short, breathless pants escape her. Her chest is rising up and down, drawing my attention there. I want her so bad. I put one of my hands on her waist and give it a small squeeze.

"Let me take my sweater off," she pulls away to say.

I snap my eyes back up to hers. She grabs the hem of her top and pulls it up. She raises it up her torso and over her head. She tosses it behind me on the bed. Oh, god. A gray bra with a lacy band covers her chest. I honestly thought she was going to have a tank top on. I put my hands back on her now bare waist. Oh, it's so soft. I stroke my thumbs over the skin. I let my eyes roam over her abdomen. I notice a small scar by her ribs and look up at her to ask about it. Before I even get the words out, she's shaking her head.

I drop it and continue to study her body. She props her hands on my knees and leans back to give me a better view. I notice a small freckle here and there. I hesitantly place one of my hands on her stomach and rub a patch of skin there. I slide it up and around her ribs and place it on her back, right on her bra clasp. I pull her towards me and into a hug. I let a small groan out.

"You can undo it," she whispers in my ear, her breath causing me to shiver. My fingers find the hooks and struggle with them, earning a small giggle from Amaya. "Cute," she says and bites down on my earlobe. I flush and finally unclasp the little hooks. I did it!

She leans back and pulls it down her arms and tosses it away from us. My eyes instantly land on her amazing tits. I almost moan just at the sight of them. I internally groan, feeling my dick twitch.

"Please touch me." She grabs my wrists and brings my hands up to her chest. "Please," she begs. Begs. So fucking sexy. I grip them with my hands a little too rough, but I can't help it. Her nipples are hard. I probably look amazed with them, but I don't care. I rub my thumb over one before squeezing it with my fingers. A small moan comes from her causing me to twitch again.

In porn, a lot of guys lick and suck the girl's nipples. I want to try it. I want to try it with her. Before I back down and change my mind, I just ask. "C-can I... lick them?" I flush as soon as I get the words out. I drop my eyes from hers.

She leans back on my knees again, causing me to look back up at her. Her pretty teeth are biting down on her bottom lip. "Sure."

She stares at me, waiting, with a look of anticipation on her face. I muster up the courage and wrap one of my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I grip her boob with my hand and bring my face closer to it. I inhale her intoxicating scent. She smells so good.

I dart my tongue out and swipe it over her hard, pink nipple. I hear a sharp inhale come from her. I lick another stride over it, earning another gasp. Okay, I kind of like this. I take her nipple between my teeth and gently bite down, flicking my tongue against it. I finally get a moan from her. I pull away and find the other one, wrapping my lips around it. I create a small amount of suction with my mouth. I feel her thighs squeeze around mine, an even louder moan filling the room. I see why a lot of guys like this. The incredibly sexy sounds that come from the girl is so fucking hot.