~65~

*Mature themes

Alyx's POV

Amaya's hand brushes up against mine, and her fingers interlock with mine. She steps out of the elevator when the doors fully open. We walk hand in hand down the lengthy hallway. My eyes rake over the room numbers.

455

456

457

Oh, god. We're here. Amaya stops walking and drops my hand. She looks up at me, different emotions swimming in her eyes. Her eyes flicker between both of mine, probably looking for a sign of uncertainty. She drops eye contact and lifts the keycard, swiping it in front of the handle. The door unlocks, and Amaya grabs my hand, pulling me in behind her.

She flicks the light on, illuminating the suite. A king size bed with a white comforter sits against the right wall. A flat screen tv is mounted on the opposite wall. A lounge chair and a lamp sit in the corner of the room. A mini fridge, a coffeemaker, and a microwave are on a counter. A door I'm assuming is the closet is shut.

She grabs the little 'Do Not Disturb' sign and places it on the outside handle. She shuts the door, lifts the door latch, and twists the deadbolt. The room is so quiet, the sound of the door locking resonates. Probably like the sound of my pulse right now. I can feel it drumming in my ears. I wonder if Amaya can hear it.

What is she thinking? Is she nervous? Excited? What if she's regretting her decision? I obviously won't make her go through with it, but I hope we can at least stay and sleep. I'd hate to have to drive all the way back tonight.

Amaya grabs the box of food from me and slips by me causing her perfume to waft up to me. I watch her open the mini fridge and put it inside. She closes it and sets her duffel bag down on the ottoman bench at the end of the bed. I step forward and set my bag down beside hers.

I let out a slow, shaky breath. It causes Amaya to look up at me. "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah." I'm not going to lie to her.

"Me, too," she admits, grabbing both my hands with hers.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I haven't had sex with someone I've had feelings for in a long time, Alyx. Plus, I'm getting to have sex with you. Of course I'm nervous. I'm worried I won't impress you."

"I surprised you're worried about that."

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? I want to make you feel good." I feel the temperature in the room rising. "I'm also worried about you regretting it."

"There's no way I'm going to."

"Not exactly the sex itself, but doing it for the first time... with me."

"Again, there's no way I'd regret it. I want it to be with you, Amaya. Okay?"

Her chest rises with the deep inhale she takes. "Okay." She leans in, placing her lips on mine.

Wait. I need a second to prepare more. We just ate; what if my breath smells? Well, she ate the same thing, and I don't smell hers. Just in case. I pull back before it gets any farther. "Give me two minutes, okay?" She gives me a nod.

I stand up, grab my duffel, and enter the bathroom, shutting it behind me. Nice bathroom. An enormous, round tub sits in the corner. A shower with a glass door stands horizontal from it. The granite counter consists of the sink, two towels, a box of tissues, and the complimentary soaps.

I take a look at myself in the mirror. I let a anxious sigh out. I don't look too bad. I tousle my hair again, trying to make it look sexier. I set my duffel on the granite and unzip it, grabbing my toothbrush. I turn the water on and wet the brush, squeezing some toothpaste on it.

After I brush and mouthwash, making my breath minty fresh, I place my hands on the counter and take deep breaths. I close my eyes and try to relax. There's no need to be nervous. I've had a few sexual encounters with her before. Just don't think of all the ways this could go wrong.

What if I fuck it all up, though? What if I do something wrong? What if I come fast? The other times with her I did finish pretty quickly. I'm just going to have to hold it back. I don't want it to end two minutes in. I'd be so embarrassed. She'd probably regret even wasting her time and money coming out here with me.

I look back in the mirror to see my face has turned red from the anxiety and stress. I splash some water on my face and wipe it dry with a hand towel. Time to man up, Alyx. I shake the thoughts away and exit the bathroom with my bag.

Amaya is sitting on the edge of the bed, one leg crossed over the over. She already kicked her shoes off and put them in a corner. Her thumb nail in between her set of teeth being nibbled on. She looks nervous. Her head snaps up at the sound of the bathroom door shutting.

She stands to her feet. "Hey," she says, brushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey." I put the duffel bag back on the ottoman and take my place back in front of Amaya.

I hear the deep gulp she takes. She gazes in my eyes before standing on her tiptoes, colliding her lips with mine. Okay, we're just hopping right into this. I rest her hands on her hips and move my lips with hers. One of her arms move up and hook around my neck. I almost forgot.

"Wait." I grab her arm with my hand and unwound it from my neck. Hurt crosses her features for a split second before she composes herself. "I want to give you something." Her eyebrows shoot up with wonder. I reach into my front pocket and pull the keychain out, keeping it grasped in my palm. "I wanted to get you something for your birthday, but I thought about it too late and didn't have enough time to get you something nicer. It's not much, but I hope you like this." I hold the key ring between my fingers and extend it toward her. Her gaze falls on the keychain. Her eyes widen in surprise before they soften, and a breathtaking smile makes its way on her face. "Happy late birthday."

"Alyx. Oh my- I can't believe- You have no idea how much I love this. Thank you." She wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. "So much."

"You're welcome. I was hoping you would like it," I say, slightly squeezing my arms around her.

"How could I not? It represents the day I met you." My heart rate picks back up. "The day this all started."

She gazes in my eyes, and I can't take it anymore. I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her to me, my lips landing on hers. She rests her hands by my waist and moves her lips with mine. Slow kisses start to turn more sensual. She hooks her arm around my neck again and lowers herself to sit on the bed. I follow suit, my lips never leaving hers. Her knee touches mine, and I boldly reach my hand out and place it on the middle of her thigh.

The condoms. Should I pull them out now? I guess, why not? I pull back once again, causing an adorable groan of frustration. "I brought something else, too."

"What is it?"

I turn my body away from her and reach for my duffel. I bring it closer to me and dig underneath my clothes, searching for the box. "I hope I brought a good kind. I wasn't sure what to get." I reveal the box of condoms to her. Her eyes study the box before quickly shooting back up to mine, a smirk forming on her lips.

She reaches for them, taking them out of my grasp. "Hmm, how come you picked out 'her pleasure'?"

"Because... I want to make you feel good, too." She loses the teasing look in her eyes. Her eyes drop down to my lips and move right back to my eyes.

She moves her face closer to rest her forehead against mine. "Then make me feel good, Alyx." And her lips slam against mine.

A/N- Vote and comment!