~38~

Amaya's outfit^

*Slightly mature (near the beginning)

Alyx's POV

After she kissed me, her phone rang. She said she had to be somewhere and apologized. Something about Ryland, I think. I'm not exactly sure what all she said. I'm kind of dazed from earlier. I'm still not one hundred percent certain that was real. I mean, it felt real to my dick. Even my body is still tingly, but my mind still isn't convinced. She did that to me. To me! Why? She must've wanted to. I definitely didn't pressure it on her! Why, though? I've heard girls at school talk about how gross that is and how they would never do it for just anybody, so why'd she do it for me?

I feel my face heating up. Does she like me? Or does she just like giving blowjobs? Ugh! No! She's not the type to do that with just anyone. But that still doesn't help me figure out why she did it for me. If I ask her, she'll probably just say 'cause I wanted to'. I love how confident she is. She does what she wants, and she's not afraid of anything.

She was so good at that blowjob, too. I mean, I don't have anything to compare it to since that was my first one but wow! It was so much better than any time I've jacked off. Even the first time I ever did it, which was incredible, doesn't compare to that. She didn't touch me with her teeth once. Or her hands. I wonder how good it would be for her to use her hands. They're incredibly soft whenever she touches my hand or arms. I wonder how it would feel to be between her legs. Inside her.

I take a seat on my bed. I bite my lip and bury my face in my hands. Don't think about her like that! I feel myself stiffening again. Shit! Already?! She's only been gone ten minutes! I take a shaky breath and close my eyes. A picture of her on her knees with me buried in her mouth flashes in my head. Ughhh. I look down at the bulge in my jeans. I reach down to touch it before I stop myself. I'm not going to do it. I'm not. I told her I wouldn't.

I take a deep breath and get up to take a shower. I cross the hall and turn the shower on. I climb in before it's even fully warmed up. My body feels so hot. I want her. I want her so bad.

~

I walk into sixth period, excited and nervous to see her. How am I suppose to act around her after yesterday? Amaya has already taken her seat. I look up at her as I make my way to my desk. She's already watching me. She props herself on her elbow with a smirk on her face. I take my seat and face my back to her. Mr. Todd walks in sooner than usual. Shit. We have a test today! I forgot. I was too busy getting head yesterday to study. Ugh. I'm probably going to flunk this.

"Alright, everyone. Clear your desks. No talking and keep your eyes on your own test." He begins passing the papers out, and everyone passes them down the row. I grab mine from the guy in front of me and turn to give Amaya hers. She looks at me with her stunning blue eyes and grabs the paper, slowly caressing my fingers with hers. I look down at her pink lips, remembering yesterday. She gives me a wink, probably because she knows exactly what's going on in my head.

I slowly inhale and face forward. Don't think about it right now! I grab my pencil and write my name at the top. I start reading and recognize some of the questions Amaya asked me. I circle a few answers.

My back tenses when I feel something poking it. It feels small. It drags down my back and makes me slightly shiver. I peek around, and no one else is paying attention. I quickly glance behind me and see Amaya dragging her pencil, the eraser end, up and down. I make eye contact with her, and she smiles innocently, continuing to drag the pencil. I blush and look back around at my paper.

I try to ignore the tickling sensation, but it's hard. She stops, and I let out a quiet sigh. She starts it again before I even answer another question. I try to focus on what she's drawing this time. I feel her draw with the eraser two circles and a long oval. I furrow my brows before widening my eyes. Did she just draw a penis on my back? It felt like that's what it was. I let a small cough out and adjust myself in my seat. She stops and leaves me alone for the rest of the test, thankfully. I couldn't concentrate at all with her pencil torture.