~74~

*Mature themes... I guess? Sorta...

Alyx's POV

After we share a few sweet kisses, I lift myself up and slowly pull myself out of her. I slide the condom off and toss it in the small trash can beside my bed. I lay down beside her, and she turns her body to face mine. She wraps her arm around my waist and snuggles her face in my chest. We're actually cuddling. Last time, I crashed, so I didn't get to cuddle her after. Well, I might have in my sleep, but I don't remember. I wrap my arm around her and rest my chin on her head.

"That was... wow."

"Did I do a decent job on top?"

"You should give yourself more credit. That was fucking incredible."

"It really felt that good?"

"Did you not see how fast I came both times? It usually takes me longer than that. You just touch all the right places. Most guys completely ignore the clit, but you start there. You've got really impressive skills for someone that just had sex for the second time ever."

I blush and say, "Thanks."

She looks into my eyes and bluntly says, "And the way you fingerfucked me... Just shoving two in right off the bat. Mmm."

I blush deeper at her choice of words. "You're going to turn me on again," I mumble.

"Sorry. I just want you to feel more confident about yourself. You make me feel good. Don't doubt yourself. And anytime you want it..." She leans in, her breath hitting my ear. "Just tell me. I'll be quick to open my legs for you."

I stare at her in disbelief before I pull her into my chest and try to fight the boner that's wanting to return. "You have no idea how incredible you are." Or how you make me feel. I gently kiss her forehead and lean back, giving her a smile. "Do you want to continue watching movies up here, and we can just cuddle?"

"As long as we can cuddle naked."

"I have absolutely no problem with that."

*End of the mature themes

I grab my remote and turn my tv on, going to the movie channel. I play a random one and cover us up with my blankets, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Soon after the first movie ends, her stomach grumbles. "Are you hungry?" I ask, sitting up.

"A little but I don't want us to have to leave your bed."

"I could order us something and get it delivered? I will have to leave the bed to go get it, but I'll come right back to you."

She cracks a smile and sits up with me. "You don't have to."

"I'm kind of hungry myself. What do you want?"

"It doesn't matter. I'll eat whatever you get."

"You can get what you want, Amaya."

"You've paid for a lot of things for me already. I'm just trying not to be greedy."

"You paid for that hotel, which I'd honestly like to pay you back for. But besides that, I don't care if you be greedy, even though you're not. I'm the one offering to get you something, so get what you like. I know you might not be used to certain things, but when you're with me, I want you to have whatever it is you want. I want you to have options. If you want something different to eat than me, I want you to have it. I want you to be whatever you want with me. Whether that's greedy, selfish, needy. I want you happy. I want you to indulge in whatever you want in life."

She stares at me like she's smitten by my words. She drops her eyes down like she's trying to process everything I said. "I... I want some hot wings. With some fries."