~67~

*Mature themes at the beginning

Alyx's POV

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... do that just then. I wanted it to last longer. You didn't even get to finish, did you?" I say, stressing out. I cover my face with my hands in shame. "Damn it. I'm sorry, Amaya."

"Hey. Hey, it's okay." I feel her fingers prying my hands away. "It's alright. It was your first time. I wasn't expecting you to go forever. You actually lasted longer than I thought," she says with a cute giggle.

"But still. You didn't do it, right?" She didn't make the same faces or sounds the last time I made her orgasm. Don't get me wrong, she was a moaning mess, but I don't think she did it this time.

"No, I didn't come, but it's okay. I don't care. Tonight was really just about you."

"I care. I wanted to make you feel good, too," I say, beginning to feel let down.

"Oh, trust me. You did," she says, smirking down at me.

"Do you want to do it again? I can take this one off and put another one on," I offer, referring to the condom. I really don't know if I can go again. Even being on bottom, I'm exhausted. Today's been really long with school all day, then the long drive here, and then having the most incredible night of my life. But if she wants to do it some more, I can definitely get over my tiredness.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm tired, and my legs are starting to feel sore," she lets a laugh out. She slowly lifts herself up, letting me slip out of her. She climbs off, stands up, and stretches her arms above her head. "You can make up for it next time."

"When's next time?" I sit up and ask, a little too eagerly.

"Whenever we want. Definitely soon, though." She gives me a wink before grabbing her duffel bag and sauntering off to the bathroom.

~

After slipping the condom off, I embarrassingly fell asleep while Amaya was in the bathroom. I woke up with my arms wrapped around her body, though. She must've gotten dressed in the bathroom because she had pajama shorts and a crop top on. When she woke up, she said she had to leave pretty soon, so I drove us back to her car at the bridge.

Saying the next morning and the car ride was awkward is an understatement. We didn't really talk much. I figured after having sex, we'd be even more comfortable around each other. Who am I kidding, though? I think I'm always going to be an awkward mess around her.

It's Sunday afternoon now, and I still haven't really heard much from her. A few texts here and there. It kind of seems like she might be avoiding me. I'm hoping she's feeling the same as me and just doesn't know how to act now. She's the one that's used to having sex, though. Maybe she usually avoids the guy for a little while afterward. Or maybe, she's just busy.

I lowkey wanted to tell her I love her during the sex, but I didn't know how she'd react. I was scared she'd want to stop and have me take her home. I kind of wanted to tell her when I gifted her that keychain, but selfishly, I didn't want her to change her mind about sleeping with me.

My biggest worry is she's regretting it, or she didn't enjoy it as much as she let on. I, on the other hand, had the greatest time of my life. I can't believe that's what sex feels like. No wonder Wes is always hyping it up. I've, shamefully, jacked off four times since I've been home. I couldn't help it. I can't stop thinking about Amaya on top of me, how incredible it felt, the sounds she made, and just everything about that night. Unfortunately, it doesn't feel nowhere near as good. It takes a lot longer, I can't get the same pressure, and I just don't have Amaya here. It's just not the same.