~37~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

I gulp and feel every ounce of blood in my body go to my face. That's not happening. I can't tell her she gave me a blowjob. Topless. She runs her hand up to my bicep and lightly squeezes it. I look to my left and avoid any eye contact with her. I can't handle this. I feel so humiliated, even though I don't think that's what she's trying to do.

"Tell me." She leans back from my ear and stares at the side of my face. She gazes at me with curious eyes.

"No," I say, barely loud enough to hear.

She looks taken aback. "What?"

I shake my head. "It's embarrassing. I told you why I was avoiding you; I don't have to tell you what it was about."

She glares her eyes slightly. She exhales and pushes her chest against mine, pressing me more against the door. Woah. She rubs her hand up my chest. I really should have avoided her longer. Just long enough where I would have time to think of another reason. I thought she would be mad, and I would be able to keep myself calm around her. I can't do that when she's all up on me like this.

"I want to know."

"I'm sorry." I'm still looking at the wall away from her. I just can't bring myself to look at her right now.

"Fine. I'll guess." She moves back some to cross her arms but not really making any distance between us. She doesn't give up, does she? I quickly glance at her, and she looks deep in thought. Her eyes connect with mine. "Hmm, I don't know. What kind of dirty thing could an innocent guy like you dream of?" I feel my cheeks turning pink again. I'm only innocent physically, not mentally. If she knew what has been running through my mind, she wouldn't think that so much.

She moves her hand to her lips and taps her bottom one with her finger, drawing my attention there. I want to kiss her so bad. "Hmm." Her eyes stare into mine. "Did I do something to you, or did you do something to me?"

Heat explodes all over my cheeks and nose, running down my neck. I lower my eyes, but they end up landing on her cleavage. I shoot them back up and stare at the ceiling. I feel my pants start to get tighter. No! Why now?!

I clear my throat and mumble out, "Y-you... did something."

She leans back into my ear. "Stop blushing. It makes you ten times fucking cuter, and I can't handle it." Well, telling me that doesn't exactly help stop it. "What did I do?" I shake my head again. I just can't say it. "Ugh. I really want to know. Did we kiss?"

"Yes," my voice cracks. Why does she want to know so bad?

"Where were we?"

My breath catches in my throat. "In here." Right there on that bed.

She looks really curious. "Did we fuck?" she says, bluntly.

My eyes grow huge. "No!" Oh my god! I should just tell her. It might save me from any more of this embarrassment.

"You know, if you tell me, I might consider actually doing it," she says with a low, suggestive tone. This quickly catches my attention.

My eyes flicker over to hers. "W-what?" Is she for real? I picture my dream and feel myself fully hardening. I clench my fists, digging my fingernails into my palm. Just calm down, Alyx.

"Did I blow you?" she guesses. I turn my head away from her and tightly squeeze my eyes close. "I did, didn't I?" She sounds like she's about to start laughing. "Hmm." I slowly peek my eyes open. She's biting her bottom lip with a small smile.

"I'm sorry," I quickly say, dropping my eyes.

"Oh, don't be." She pushes herself against me again and puts her hand back on my chest. She slides it down my stomach, over the tiny abs I do have, and stops it at the top of my jeans. I gasp and shoot my eyes up to hers when she grabs the button. "I can do that for you. If you want."