~66~

Amaya's outfit^

*Mature

Alyx's POV

Her lips have never felt so soft. They slowly glide against mine, and I feel like I should be doing something with my hands. I lift my hand and brush some of her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek. She tilts her head slightly. I feel her place her hand on my thigh, giving it a small squeeze.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm finally going to have sex. With the girl of my dreams. Gorgeous, beautiful, amazingly stunning Amaya Brooks. The bravest and most breathtaking girl I've ever met. Her lips part, and her tongue pokes at my bottom lip. Her hand squeezes my leg again while the other one grabs the bottom of my shirt.

"I want your shirt off. Can you take it off?" she asks when she pulls away.

"Y-yeah." I distance myself to give me enough room. I grab the hem of the shirt and lift it up, exposing my stomach. I pull it the rest of the way up and feel her hands grabbing it, helping me get it over my head.

Her lips immediately land back on mine. She pushes her body more against me, causing me to lean back until I fall on my back. She climbs on top of me and straddles my thighs. She leans back, and her eyes study my abdomen. One of her hands runs down my chest to my stomach. I let a shaky breath out.

Her eyes shoot up to mine. "Now take mine off." I nervously swallow and sit up, reaching for her blouse to follow her instructions. I grip the soft material between my fingertips. I've never taken her shirt off before. She usually does this part. I guess she realizes my hesitation because she runs her fingers over my hand. "It's okay. I want you to."

I slowly slide the blouse up her torso. She lifts her arms up, and I slip it off her. An incredibly sexy, red bra conceals her chest from me. Woah. Do I go ahead and take it off, too? Or is it too soon? I don't know; I'll just let her lead. She's the one that's done this before. Ugh. Just shake that thought away, Alyx.

Red is definitely her color. It looks really good on her skin tone. And I love the way the bra is lifting up her boobs and cupping them perfectly. She re-adjusts herself, causing them to slightly bounce from the movement. I want to see them. I want to take it off. Annndddd, there goes the blood flowing south. Damn it. Am I getting hard too soon? Should I already have been hard? Quit worrying about every little thing! Just stay calm.

"Do you like it?" she asks, breaking my fixation on them.

I snap my eyes up to hers. "What?"

"My bra. I picked it out just for you." She leans down, letting her hair fall over her shoulder and landing beside my face. Her hot breath hits my ear when she whispers, "No one else has seen me in it. Only you." I let a barely audible gasp out. Oh my god. I feel goosebumps beginning to litter my skin. She leans back and looks in my eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I like it." I reach up and stroke my hand on her upper arm before boldly moving it to her ribcage. I run my fingertips over the lacy material clinging to her skin. "You look... really good in red."

She wets her lips with her tongue before turning them up to a smirk. "Thank you. The panties match." My eyes widen at her comment. She's going to kill me tonight. She suddenly reaches for the button of my jeans. I take a sharp inhale and tense up. "May I?" I bite down on my lip and give her a nod. Her fingers push the button through the hole, and she slides the zipper down. She climbs off my thighs before gripping the sides of my pants, tugging them down. I lift my hips to aide her in getting them off.

Once she throws them off the bed, her eyes instantly land on my bulge tucked away in my boxers. And, of course, my face begins to flame up. In an attempt to hide my embarrassment, I quickly sit up and grab her cheek with one hand, pulling her face toward me. I collide my lips against hers, eliciting a gasp from her. I must've taken her by surprise because she hesitates for a split second before responding to the kiss.