~73~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

After making it up to my room, I kick the door shut with my foot. I adjust all of Amaya's weight to one arm, which really doesn't feel like a lot and twist the lock. She kissed and bit my neck all the way up here. She pulls away and plants her lips on mine. I place one of my knees on the bed and lower her down on it, keeping my lips glued to hers. I hover over her, placing my hand on the bare skin of her waist revealed from the crop top. She keeps her legs wrapped around my waist. I feel her squeezing them tighter, pulling me closer to her. I press myself against her, and with sweatpants, it feels incredible. Way better than jeans.

She lets a sexy, yet annoyed sounding groan out. "Why didn't you just say you wanted to do it again?"

I look down at her with flushed cheeks. "Anxiety?"

"You've wanted to do it this whole time? Even right after we left Wes'?" I nod. Especially after Wes' since I was high and all. "Ugh. I drove us around on stupid fucking backroads when we could've done this instead."

"I was worried you didn't want to, and I couldn't handle being rejected by you," I tell her, truthfully.

"You're insane."

"I am?"

"To think I'd reject you, yeah."

"Like I said, anxiety."

"I understand, but you don't have to worry about me like that. I told you, I want you, too. Maybe even more than you want me." My heart begins racing, and I slightly press my hips more against her. She bites down on her lip. "Well, I don't know. I didn't masturbate over you five times in less than a week," she teases.

"I told you, I couldn't help myself." I bury my face in her neck. "It felt so good being in you. I was just trying to feel that again."

"Well, today you're going to." I groan and push myself harder against her. She lets a gasp out, followed by a low moan. "God, I can feel you through your sweats. You're already hard as a rock."

I nod and plant a kiss on her collarbone. "Can I take these off?" I ask, fiddling with the string to her sweatpants.

"Yeah, and this time, you don't have to ask my permission every time before you do something. Do whatever you want to me."

I pull back and stare into her eyes. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well, at least tell me if I do something you don't like, okay?"

I lean down and kiss her. I let my tongue slip out and nudge at her lips, sliding past them and colliding with her tongue. I hold myself up with my knees and grip her waistband, pulling her sweats down. She kicks her slippers off her feet and the pants follow after them. I grip her right boob and squeeze it while my tongue plays with hers. My brows furrow. This feels different.

I pull back and give her a questioning look. "Are you not wearing a bra?"

She smiles, sheepishly. "You said to wear something comfy; bras aren't exactly comfy.

I let a laugh out. "And you went into the store like that?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I had my cardigan covering them."

"How the hell did I not notice?" I ask, partially to myself.

"Because you're not a douche. You actually look into my eyes when I talk to you and don't just stare at my tits."

"Would it be douchey of me to stare at them now?"

"Not at all." She sits up, making me lean back some. She slides her cardigan down her arms and tosses it aside. She grips her tank top and swiftly yanks it off, making her boobs bounce.