~71~

*Mature themes

Alyx's POV

"Thanks. You've got me beat, though."

She playfully rolls her eyes. "Yeah, okay. If that's what you want to think, then I'll let you."

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask her.

"If you want, we could ride around and listen to music?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I was hoping she would maybe want to go back to my house. And I don't know... have sex. I really want to while we're high. My body already feels pretty good, and just imagining sex makes me think it'll feel amazing. Maybe even better than the first time. Even if I feel more confident than usual, it's too embarrassing to ask her.

Maybe she doesn't want to. She probably hated it with me. We haven't done it again since... well, it has only been four days. And she did try yesterday, but her dad texted and interrupted. Ugh. She might just like riding around and listening to music when she's stoned, Alyx. Quit being insecure and jumping to conclusions. I should be man enough to just ask her.

"You can play some songs. My car does Bluetooth, so you can just sync your phone to it."

"Oh, alright." I set my phone up and kind of love seeing 'Alyx's iPhone' displayed across her monitor. I click on one of the song's in my playlist. Maybe she'll like my music. I like pretty much the same genres as her, but I don't really care for rap. Alternative and punk rock are more my taste.

-

After riding around for about an hour, she parks in front of my house, turning her key and killing the car. I can't help but notice the 'y' keychain I got her dangling from her keyring. She put it on there. How cute.

"I see you put that keychain on with your keys."

She looks down at it in her ignition. "Of course. I love it. And also, I'll get to see it every day, and it'll make me think of you."

I bite down on my lip. "I'm glad you love it."

Alright, just ask her if she wants to come in. Kiss her and maybe things will lead toward my bedroom. I really want to do it with her in my room. I want to try it with me on top this time, too. Just ask, Alyx.

"Alright, well, I'm going to go. Probably try to meet up with the bitch to see what she has to say."

"Okay." I look down at my lap and mentally beat myself up. I should've spoken up. Or quit being such a horndog and quit thinking about sex every five seconds. It's got to be the weed. "Well, I hope everything goes good."

"Yeah, I doubt that."

I look up at her. "Don't beat her up."

She puts her hands up in defense. "Hey! I won't if she acts right."

"For real, though. I won't be there to pull you off her again."

She lets a laugh out. "Yeah, I know. And next time, don't pull me off so soon. I only got a few hits in; I hardly beat her up. She did deserve worse."

"Alright. I guess if I see you winning. But if you start getting hit, I'm ending it."

"That's exactly what I want."

"Alright. Can I call you later?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm done. Bye." She leans over the console, and I meet her halfway. Her lips press against mine. She begins to pull back, but I grab her cheek with my hand, pushing my lips back against hers. She seems stunned but complies, moving her lips with mine.