~35~

*Slightly mature

Alyx's POV

After she leaves, I go downstairs hungry. I decide to make me some pasta. I know how to cook a little bit. I learned a few things since my mom works a lot.

After boiling and draining the noodles, I make the sauce. Once it's done, I mix the ingredients. I pour it in a bowl and eat, sighing when I finish. Not bad. Maybe too much salt.

I let another sigh out when I realize how quiet and lonesome the house is. I wish Amaya would have stayed. I would've made enough for both of us, and we could have ate dinner together. My face warms at the thought of Amaya eating my food. Would she like it? What if she didn't? I'd absolutely die. I mean, I think I do okay. I usually like the taste of my cooking, and if I don't, I tweak it until I do.

I get up and place the dishes in the dishwasher. I grab a bottle of water and go back upstairs, locking my door behind me. I strip off my shirt and lay down. I sigh and turn the TV on. A few episodes go by, and my eyes start to get a little heavy. I yawn and feel myself losing the battle with my eyelids.

~

I hear a small sound and turn my head to see Amaya. I immediately sit up. How'd she get in here? I locked the door.

"Amaya? What are you doing back?"

She walks over to me and crawls onto my bed. She climbs on top of me and sits directly on my dick. I let a gasp out at the sudden action. She connects our lips, sliding her tongue in my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I ask, pulling back.

She lifts her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side. She reaches back and unclips her bra, freeing her boobs. She leans down and plants kisses on my neck. Her tongue slides down my throat to my chest. I let another gasp out. She grabs the hem of my shorts and pulls them down my legs.

"Woah, wait! What's going on?" She slides her mouth down my body and stops at my boxers.

"Please, Alyx. I want you. Please fuck me," she begs, making my jaw drop. She slides my boxers down. What? What?! This isn't happening. It can't be. I'm not prepared for this.

She lowers her head down and takes me in her mouth. I don't exactly feel anything going on down there, though. I look down at her and notice my stomach's normal. Where are my bruises? I look back to Amaya, and she's starts to look fuzzy. I reach my hand out to her, but she vanishes. What the hell?

My eyes shoot open. I sit up and look around to see my empty room. I raise my shirt and see my bruises. I guess I fell asleep earlier.

I groan when I realized what just happened. I had a wet dream about her again. I've dreamed about her before, but it's usually just us on a date or kissing. It's rarely sex related. Ugh, it seemed so real, too. She looked so real. Every other time, her body's kind of blurry since I've never seen it. But now that I've seen her boobs, they looked exactly like the real things.

I look down and see my bulge in my shorts. Shit. I really wish that was real. I groan and rub my hand through my hair. Just calm down, Alyx.

Her boobs flash through my mind again. I bite down on my bottom lip. I still can't believe she showed them to me and let me touch them. They were so fucking soft. What did I ever do to get so lucky? And her nipples, they were so hard. And ugh, the little sounds she made when I touched them. I want to touch her more. More than just her chest. I want to make her feel good. I want to make her squirm.

I groan again and look back down at myself. Fuck, I shouldn't. I should feel ashamed for the thoughts I'm having, but I can't stop them.

It's so hard. I slide my hand down my stomach and on top of my shorts. I lay my hand on it and palm myself through my shorts. I let a pleased sigh out. I need this relief. I've been so pent up being around Amaya. I slide my shorts and boxers down my legs and grip myself in my hand. I slowly stroke and feel the pleasure of it moving up and down. I bite my lip and enjoy the feeling.