Hello!

Hi! This is my first story, and I hope that doesn't scare any of you away. I know when most people read that sentence they think it must not be very good, but please give it a chance!

I've been working on this story in my mind for at least half a year or more before I started writing it. This is the first time I've put it on paper. Well, the screen haha. I've always wanted to be an author. It's a big dream of mine; so I hope everyone will enjoy this.

WARNING!!

This story will be mature due to foul language, alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, and abuse/mentions of abuse. I just wanted to warn everyone. I don't want anyone to be triggered by anything in my story, so if you're uncomfortable with any of the above PLEASE read with caution.

I know not everyone is probably going to like Amaya's actions, but she's not perfect and she makes mistakes. She has reasons for her reasons lol. Just because I made her the way she is, doesn't mean I agree with it. I just wanted to write a story with her lifestyle, so give her a chance. Find out if she betters herself.

I appreciate criticism so please leave your reviews and comments, but please no hateful or harassing comments to me or my readers. It will be deleted and ignored. Please vote too! I'd love for more people to read and enjoy.

This story is copyrighted, so please DON'T plagiarize or steal any of my story. People work hard for their own things.

I don't own any rights to any of the photos or videos posted in the chapters throughout the story.

The prologue will be in third person, but the rest will be in first. The pov will mainly be our male protagonist, but there may be chapters in Amaya's pov.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

AND TRUST ME! It gets better like five/ten chapters in! So, don't give it up after the first few chapters! Thanks!!

I'd also like to say that I've revised this and for some reason, wattpad has deleted a lot of my apostrophes, commas, and quotation marks! I've tried to go back and fix most of them but I'm sorry for the inconvenience with that! If you notice one missing, don't be scared to comment and tell me! I'll fix it right away! I hope you enjoy the read!