~52~

Alyx's POV

"Really?" I ask. "You will?"

She gives me a smile. "Yeah. If you give me a towel or something." She laughs, looking down at her torso.

"Of course! I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I told you to."

I hurry off the bed, throwing some shorts on. I grab a small wash cloth from the bathroom, wetting it before returning to the room. Instead of handing it to her, I rub the towel against her skin myself until all of the mess I made on her is gone. She watches me attentively the whole time.

"Do you want to wear one of my shirts?" I offer. I figure it would be more comfortable than her sweater. If she's even staying. "Unless you have somewhere to be."

"I'm all yours today. And please. I'm kind of cold."

I throw the towel into my hamper and grab a shirt from my closet. I hand it to her and watch her throw it on. "Do you want some shorts, too? Or some sweatpants?" They'll probably be too big for her, but it's better than jeans.

She shakes her head. "I'm fine with just the shirt."

"I thought you were cold."

She bites down on her lip. "Honestly, I kind of wanted to chill in just panties and your T-shirt. Unless you'd feel more comfortable if I covered up." My heart flutters at the fact she just wanted to wear my shirt. Not that she was cold.

"You can wear what you want. It doesn't bother me." Distracts, yes but doesn't bother me. "Plus, I kind of... like this look."

"Oh, you do?" She pulls herself to her knees on my bed and faces my still standing figure. "What look?"

Your post-orgasm look. If possible, she looks more beautiful. Her skin is glowing. Her cheeks are flushed. Her hair's disheveled in a sexy way. Her makeup never even shifted. And she looks hot as fuck wearing my shirt with no pants. No bra.

"I... I like you wearing my shirt." It makes me feel like you're mine.

"I like wearing your shirt. I also really like you not wearing a shirt." She eyes my arms and chest. She reaches her hands out and stokes them up my torso, rubbing all the way to my shoulders and down my arms. I feel my body starting to heat up from her touch. She squeezes my biceps, biting down on her lip.

"You really like my body?"

"Understatement. I really, really like your body."

"But I'm not even that muscular."

"I'm more into lean guys. I'm not that big on muscles."

Jason flashes through my mind, but I shake him away. I wonder what those other guys look like. What Tommy looks like. I kind of wish I could see what he looks like, but at the same time, I hope I never meet him. I hope Amaya never sees him again. He was her first love. I can't help but wonder if she still has feelings for him deep down. Maybe that's why she won't be with me. She's waiting for him.

I try to shake the insecurities away. "I really like your body, too. A-a lot."

"Mmm." She leans her face in, placing her lips against mine. I return the kiss and lay a hand on her waist. Her hands grasp onto my shoulders.

After a few seconds, I pull away. "So, um, what do you want to do on our date?" I ask. I need ideas. I'm not exactly sure what she would want to do on a date. Dinner? A hike? Bowling? The movies? "I made some money babysitting Connor, so we can do whatever you like."

"You really want to take me on a date?" She asks with a hint of disbelief.

"Yes. Of course I do."

"We can do whatever you want to. Surprise me. Nothing too big, though. I'm still trying to keep you a secret from my dad for now."