~33~

Alyx's POV

I wake up with a strange weight on my chest. Ow. It kind of hurts. I lightly wince and peel my eyes open. I look down to see Amaya's head on my chest and her arm hugging my stomach. Her leg is even thrown over my lap. She's so cute. I honestly didn't expect her to be the cuddling type. As much as I don't want to move her, she's killing my ribs. I move slightly and gently grab her arm. I try to move it off my stomach, but she hugs me harder. I wince louder, causing her to open her eyes. She notices what I'm doing and swiftly moves her arm off me.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She sits up and stares down at me. She looks so beautiful in the morning, even with eyeliner smeared under her eyes and her hair a mess.

I crack a smile at her appearance. "Yeah. I'm okay."

"Why are you smiling?"

"No reason."

"What is it?" she asks, propping herself up with her hand and leaning over me.

I bite my lip and blush. "Your hair's sticking up."

She laughs and brushes a hand through her hair, patting it down. "I bet I have makeup all over my face, too."

I sit up and let a little laugh out. "You do." I pause and turn serious. "You still look really pretty, though."

She smiles and bites her lip. "Thank you. You're really cute when you laugh." She leans in and gently kisses me. She strokes my cheek with her thumb before pulling back. "Is your mom gone? I really need to pee," she laughs again.

"She should be." I get up from the bed and pull the curtain back from my window. Her cop car's not out there. "She's not here. You're good to go."

She throws the cover off her and stands up. She stretches before walking to the door. My eyes drift down at her ass, and I watch it until she's out of the room. Fuck. I want to touch her butt next. I should've just slipped a feel of it last night. No. I couldn't have done it without asking her first.

I take a deep inhale when the memories from last night flood my thoughts. I saw more of her than I thought I ever would. It was honestly the best night ever. I can't believe she let me see and touch them. They were the softest thing I've ever felt. They were literally perfect.

I try not to think anymore about last night before something decides to show up and change my shirt while she's out of the room.

She comes back after a minute. She still hasn't changed out of my shirt. Not that I'm upset. She takes a seat back on my bed. "What are you doing today?" she questions.

"Uh, nothing."

"Can I hang out with you? We can do whatever you want."

"Yeah, of course." I don't want her to leave yet anyway. "What do you want to do?"

"Don't you like anime?" she asks. How does she know that? Did she see anything that I might have had in my closet when she was in there last night?

"Y-yeah, I do. How did you know?"

"I remember seeing it as your screensaver," she says.

"You remember that?" I can't believe she remembers that. She's only seen my phone once, and that was when she put her number in it.

"Yeah, I do. I remember a lot of things." She gives me a smile. What's that mean? "Do you have one we could watch? It doesn't really matter what it is."

"Have you ever watched any?"

She shakes her head and says, "No. I just want to do something with you that you like..."