Max Verstappen [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N Wished by Maryletomlinson. I hope you like it (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Not the most affectionate but he still makes sure that you feel all right, especially when it was a rougher round of sex. Sometimes he brings you something to drink or to clean your tights.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Max likes that his body looks toned and makes sure that it stays like this even during offseason.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
You both don't mind when it gets a little messy and Max likes to paint your skin with his cum.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Max had sex with some older woman when he was barely at a legal age for them. He is not proud of this time, but it is part of his past.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?).
He gained a lot of experience while still being at a young age, but he had many different partners in bed during his first years in F1. In every aspect he knows what he is doing.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
Max is a fan of bending you over stuff but since he likes when you touch him, he is pinning you underneath him most of the times.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
There is no humour when Max and you are tangled in the sheets but there is no need for it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Max is well groomed most of the times.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Not the most romantic guy. Max doesn't think it makes sense to decorate the bedroom for sex since there are other ways to convince you for it.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
From time to time he enjoys some alone time.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Neck kisses and decorating you with lovebites. Likes to choke you from time to time. In general, he is a fan of rougher sex and is proud if you leave scratches on his back.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Everywhere where you have some privacy. Max doesn't mind doing you in a public place and you get aroused by the thought of getting caught.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You being seated in his lap is always a weak spot for him, if your bum pushes against his middle.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Leave permanent damage on your skin or try something new without talking with you about it first.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Max is good with his fingers and his tongue too. He likes to make you quiver underneath him while denying your orgasm.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He is all in for fast and rough but when you already had one or two round of sex he slows down because he knows it feels better for you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
A big yes from both of you. You can't count anymore how many times you had one before a training session almost getting caught by Max trainer.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Trying new stuff and taking risk is a part of your sexlive. Experiments, mostly in the bedroom but if it comes to public places, you had sex in some different places where other wouldn't even think of sex.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
With Max you are in for an all nighter.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
A lot and it is getting more and more. Vibrators, dildos, and different kinds of plugs, you also have some things for spanking and bonding.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Max teases a lot and likes to deny you an orgasm several times, waiting for you to beg until he makes you come.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Sometimes he gets quite vocal, but he knows how to keep it quiet when you are doing it in public.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
"I want to try something new." Max mumbles, his head buried in your neck bend, while the water softly drizzles over your bodies. You where just taking a relaxed shower, nothing sexual, just enjoying the warmth around you. One or two kisses where shared but now you just cuddle a bit while the water is still on.

"What is on your mind?" You ask Max, being curious what he wants to try now. He always has some things in his mind and most of them end in a very pleasurable night for the both of you. Only the thought about what he did last time with you let you press your legs lightly together, trying to get some friction even though Max didn't tell you what he is up to yet.

"I want to wrap my fingers around your throat and disrupt your airflow for a bit." Max explains, his fingertips slowly stroking over your neck, making you shiver under his touch, while his lips brush over your skin, giving you some goosebumps.

"You want to choke me?" You ask, not really sure if you would be into something like this. Yes, having sex with Max is always adventurous and there where many things which you didn't think you would like but Max has shown you how good they feel.

"Bad idea?" Max asks you, probably a bit concerned how your voice sounded when you ask him about the choking. It is not a bad idea you just needed a few seconds to think about being pinned underneath him and give him all the control over your breathing.

"We never know if we don't try." You grin while turning around in his embrace. Max starts to grin too and lifts you up, what makes you scream and at the same time giggle. He turns off the shower before he starts walking to your shared bedroom.

"That is what I wanted to hear." Max says, before a night full of new experience starts, bringing you some new kind of pleasure and something to add to your nightlife.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He is above average, and you are still amazed how he fits completely since your figure is rather petit.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Max sex drive is high, but you don't mind since you love being intimate with him.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Not that quickly. Max likes to watch you while you being curled into his side, sleeping peacefully.