Daniel Ricciardo [99+100]

A/N Wished by Sissi_Styles. I hope you like it!

TAGLISTaantartidaa meezgold ynstarkbarnes themclumsysoul joeyxfriends godblesstheoceanel Charis260 Baetrichxoxo liverpools AnaOliveira003 smilethankstothem Baby_Vettel archivebooks tomstoryholland Kathy-4 smallmonsterr

WORDS: 1401

WARNINGS: NSFW (unprotected sex)

[99]- Do you want to ride me?
[100]- I'm going to fuck you in front of the mirror, I want you to see how pretty you look when you're spreading your legs for me
_____

"I hate these dinners." I whine as soon as we enter our apartment, and I can finally let the polite smile disappear from my face. Dinners with Daniel are normally quite funny but when sponsors are involved it is just exhausting. They try to get best friends with Daniel while I just sit beside them and have to nod, smile and laugh at their terrible jokes. Daniel knows I do not like the atmosphere but since he isn't the biggest fan of these events too, we go trough it together.

"And you hate high heels." Daniel laughs while I kick the shoes with the thin heel from my feet. I sight when my feet finally are flat on the ground again and I feel the blood pulsating trough them. "That's true." I confirm what Daniel said but to look pretty you sometimes have to make sacrifices.

"And you love me." Taking my hand Daniel pulls me close to him and I smile at his words. "Another truth." Two mumbled words, making Daniel smile widely and leaning his forehead against mine, bringing us close together while we both start to relax.

"Love you." He mutters, making my heart flutter and a warm feeling spread trough my veins. "Love you too." I return his affection before I lift my head a bit to press a sweet kiss onto Daniels lips. Pecking his a few times before I detach mine again and lean my head against his shoulder just to be wrapped into his arms.

"Can I help you out of your dress?" Daniel asks, fingers softly brushing over my naked arms while I am still closely cuddled to his chest. He knows that is sometimes difficult to get out of a dress and obviously loves to help me with it.

"Yes please." I smile at him, and he follows me into the bathroom where all the things I need to get ready for bed are. The feeling of finally getting out of pretty clothes to put on comfortable ones is hard to describe but still one of the best you can experience.

"Daniel!" I hiss warningly when Daniel does not take a step back, as he normally would, after opening my dress. Instead, his hands brush over the newly naked skin while the dress pools around my ankles. His lips press gentle kisses against my shoulder, making me feel him smile during it.

"That's my name." A chuckle leaves his lips and I can't stop the corners of my mouth from turning upwards. Daniels hands touch my belly, slowly get higher until he closes them around my still covered breasts and massages them gently. Even though I like the affection from him, leaning my back against his chest, I am not the biggest fan of sex in the bathroom.