Lando Norris [Breakfast In Bed]

A/N Sweet little shot with Lando. Hope you like it!

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew LilitzLilac63 archivebooksevabsmn natalkaf1 enahb8  FrannHolland ZahraaBilal thexgirlxxx sssaaaaraaahhh amelia_bianchii milkandchillis Elizabeth100306 esservega butyouplaying summer00lala masonmouse rubyleclerc Jolixoxo LibbyMae12345 cuteanimalsssss tomstoryholland Kathy-4 

WORDS: 1002
_____

For once I am not woken up by the loud ringing of my alarm clock. No, today I am woken up by fingers which trace random patterns on my back. Softly sighting I cuddle myself closer to the warm body under me and could fall back into sleep really easily right now. The chest under my head vibrates with Lando's laughter who sometimes says I am as cuddly as a small cat, but who doesn't like to be treated like this?

Well, sometimes Lando takes advantage of it when I am fully relaxed and defenceless, not ready to hold him back from doing something mischievous. I am extremely ticklish on the sides and Lando likes to take advantage of it since he knows this fact. Sometimes cuddling turns into a pillow fight when I try to fight back against Lando who is much stronger than I am. He isn't as ticklish as I am and because of that, I use a pillow as my weapon.

It seems like Lando heard my thought process because just in this moment he starts to tickle me, making me flinch. It did lead to some little accidents from time to time, but honestly, it is his own fault when my knee hits his middle. Not my fault, but I do give him some pity when it does happen. On the inside, I am laughing, but that isn't something that Lando needs to know.

This time he is lucky or planned it better because he turned us around, making me lay under him. Laughing I try to wriggle away from his hand, but don't stand any chance against him. After some time, I manage to grab a pillow and hit it against Lando's head. With a theatrical "Uff" he falls to the side, but I am not ready to show him grace.

Quickly I sit up and beat up Lando with the pillow. With an almost practised grip, Lando catches the pillow and pulls me back to his chest. Now we are back into our starting position and there is no chance for me to move. His arms are wrapped around me, holding me close while we slowly catch our breath again. All set back to the moment I woke up and because of this I cuddle myself against him again.

"Good morning, by the way." Lando speaks up and I can practically hear him grin. Yes, this morning is definitely one of the good ones. We were able to sleep as long as we wanted to and there is no appointment or anything else planned for today.

"Morning." I mumble back, not much louder than he did, just to not pop the little bubble we are in.

I could stay like this for an eternity, savouring being close to him, but then a loud rumbling from his stomach cuts the silence. We both need to laugh. Looks like someone is hungry, which is understandable since we would have eaten some time ago usually. I don't know what time it is, but it is only important to get something to eat as quickly as possible.

"Fancy breakfast in bed?" Lando asks and I can hear how much he wants me to say yes. Since I think a relaxed day needs a relaxed breakfast, I like his idea.

"Of course." I answer him with a grin "But you need to make it." I quickly add a condition and immediately Lando grumbles.

"Fine." He says and pushes me off his chest.

"Hey!" I exclaim and look at Lando with a pout.

"You want breakfast and since I suffer with making it, you need to suffer like this." Lando explains and I need to laugh because this sentence came so random. Lando grins at me before he leaves the room to get something to eat.

Relaxed I roll onto my back and look at the ceiling. That's a great way to live. We rarely have such lazy days and because of this, I savour them even more. Sleep in, breakfast in bed and endless cuddles. What could I want more? Well, of curse a partner to share the time with because using the old teddy bear from my childhood might not be the best choice.

Just a few minutes later Lando comes back into the bedroom, balancing a tray on his hands. I look at all the goodies he brought only to feel hungrier. Bread, croissants and stuff to put on them. Wherever he got this stuff this quickly, but I don't care.

Then I spot a bowl with red fruit. "Strawberries!" I exclaim with joy and want to grab one, but Lando is quicker and places the bowl out of my reach. Is he serious right now?

"Those are for later." He says and I frown. "Pff," I just say and take something else from the tray to satisfy my hunger. With a grin on my lips, I eat my bread while I hum a melody.

"You know that it is creepy how quickly your mood changes sometimes?" Lando says and looks at me from the side. I squint my eyes lightly and ask an ironic question back. "Am I supposed to be insulted because of a strawberry?" In return, I get a stuck-out tongue from Lando.

Quietly we continue to have breakfast, but the mood isn't ruined by it since it feels natural. In the end, I finally get my strawberries and place them on my croissant which I covered with Nutella first. A sin, but it tastes way too good.

We didn't do much more on this day. Watched a movie or two, catch up on the series we are currently watching together and ate some snacks during it. The free day sadly ended as quickly as usual, but we still were tired after not doing much the whole day. Sharing sweet kisses with Lando before going to bed made my heart flutter and I can't wait for another free day to spend in bed with him.