Oscar Piastri[82+84]

A/N Wished by LilyHeseltineNew. I hope you like it!

TAGLIST: aleepiastri_ Airwaveee Mi1234ll archivebooks Guineapig98 smallmonsterr

WORDS: 1670

WARNINGS: NSFW (masturbation, male and female)

[82]-Touch yourself for me
[84]-Your hands feel much better than my own
_____

"I miss you." You sight with a soft pout visible on your lips while you look at your boyfriend Oscar, just being able to see him through the phone for several weeks now because both of your schedules were not compatible with each other.

"I miss you too." Oscar says hand brushing over his eyes which look tired, and you know that Oscar had a long day. "Only five more days until we see each other again." The Australian ads, trying to cheer you up with this, but it is barely helping to lift your mood.

"Fiver too many." You mumble, eyes flickering down for a moment before you look up to Oscar again, who has a soft smile on his face. The distance was always hard for you, but recently it is just exhausting not to see your partner.

"I know love. If I could come to you right now I would." Oscar promises you and your heart flutters. "I know." You mumble, knowing that Oscar would do anything to see you even if he has just one or two days of spare time. Adjusting your position on the bed slightly to make yourself more comfortable caught Oscars eyes.

"What are you wearing?" He asks with a tone that lets you know he is already knowing what covers your body. "Your shirt." You giggle, lifting the hem of the shirt a little bit to cover your nose in it for a second. The scent of Oscar calms you down and you love to wear his shirt to sleep when he is not with you.

"Nothing underneath it?" Oscar smirks when the shirt slightly slips off your shoulder because it is oversized on your body. You look down at your body for a second before the thought of teasing Oscar a little bit comes to your mind.

"Just some new panties I would have shown you if you were here." You tell him and you can observe how his eyes widen a little bit. Oscar is a sucker for pretty lingerie. His teeth dig into his lower lip, and he tilts his head to the side.

"You can show them to me now." Oscar says, feeling eager to see your newest pair of underwear. "On the phone?" You ask back, not really sure if you should show him this piece of clothing during a facetime call. Even with the distance there was never the urge to do such things over the phone.

"Please?" Oscar has a soft pout on his lips, trying to convince you. "I haven't seen you in a while and miss your pretty body." He continues and you bite on the inside of your cheek, debating with yourself before you make a decision.

"Take off your shirt and I take off mine." You suggest Oscar because if he is going to see more of your body you want to see him too. "Deal." Oscar says without hesitating for a second and you both pull the shorts over your heads simultaneously.

"Fucking gorgeous." Oscar mutters when he sees your almost naked body through the screen. Eyes scanning your skin doesn't make you as uncomfortable as you thought it would be instead you kind of like his hungry look.

"Show me the panties you have been teasing me about." Oscars asks you to show him the piece of underwear you teased him about. You put the phone on the nightstand, propping it up against some books before you sit up on your knees to show Oscar the lacey panties which fit your body perfectly.