Lando Norris [51]

A/N This one was wished by h-123456 I hope you like it! Slowly making my way trough the requests (:

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew, LilitzLilac63, archivebooks, evabsmn, natalkaf1, enahb8, FrannHolland, ZahraaBilal, thexgirlxxx, sssaaaaraaahhh, amelia_bianchii, milkandchillis, Elizabeth100306, esservega, butyouplaying, summer00lala, masonmouse, rubyleclerc, Jolixoxo, LibbyMae12345, cuteanimalsssss, tomstoryholland, Kathy-4, smallmonsterr,

WORDS: 1560

WARNINGS: NSFW (unprotected sex in a semi public place)

[51] - Pull the car over
_____

Events organised by sponsors are usually boring and still, Lando has to show up to them and usually takes me with him so that he isn't suffering alone. There is a need for way too expensive clothes, polite smiles and having to have small talk with everyone who might be important. Lando and I arrived together, and he wasn't very keen to leave the apartment as well, rather staying at home with me than being here.

"I can't wait to be alone with you." He sighs when no one is talking with us drawing my eyes up to him, only to see a mischievous smile on his lips, showing that he is up to no good with his thoughts.

"What would you do?" I ask him, sensing that his thoughts are rather dirty and have nothing to do with the event we are attending right now except for maybe how we spend the time afterward.

Lando leans his head down to whisper these words into my ear. "Place my mouth between your tights until you scream my name and fuck you senseless afterward." A soft whimper leaves my lips when the images show up in my mind and it doesn't make me want to stay here any longer.

"Can we leave early?" I ask Lando with a pout, knowing this will not be possible until we listen to some more speeches and talk with people who just want to talk with Lando because he is a famous driver.

"I think you need to wait a bit longer." Lando apologizes, gives me a soft kiss on the cheek, before he grabs my hand and leads me to our assigned table where we wait for the evening to continue and finally end.

It takes even longer than expected and even though I am feeling tired I also still want Lando all to myself. How couldn't I? His tanned skin looks great in the white button-up, his curls are in their best shape and his words were stuck in my head for the whole evening.

"Finally." I sigh when I sit down in the car and get rid of my shoes directly. Lando puts on the heater just after starting the car because at nighttime it gets chilly, and he doesn't want me to be cold. The drive home is rather silent, some soft music is playing in the background while we breeze over a rather empty street making me think of something.