Dennis Hauger [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N Another alphabet for you!

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Even though Dennis seems to be cocky sometimes he is the most caring guy you know. No matter how rough he was with your during the sex he does everything afterwards to make you feel good and relaxed.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
You and Dennis loved how much mature his body has become over the last months. He finally feels like he has something to show off and you love to look at him.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Dennis doesn't mind when it does get messy, and he spills on the one the duvet instead of inside of you. Only when you are in a hotel you use condoms to prevent things from getting dirty.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants to take you in riskier places where you could get caught during the act.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Dennis had one girlfriend before you but until he meets you, he hooked up with some woman, sometimes older than him which taught him some stuff, making him more experienced than other boys at his age.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
He loves taking you in doggy style because in this position he is able to touch your clit more easily. Another position he likes is you on top, where he can watch you looking angelic on top of him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Not really humorous, a little smirk from time to time but he isn't one who cracks a joke during it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Dennis tries to keep everything groomed but sometimes, when he is stressed, he simply stops shaving for a bit until he is finally able to relax again.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Not overly romantic but he did put some effort in your first time even though it was neither of yours actual first times.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He is not really someone who pleasures himself, only if you haven't seen each other for a while and he feels really desperate.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Dennis like to be in control and when he has all the power over you.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
The bed is always a good choice for him because it gives both of you a lot of freedom to try things.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Nothing in particular, sometimes he is just in the mood for it but some time ago you tried on his race suit and thinking back to this moment gets him hard in no time.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Getting intimate with you during your period. He is not disgusted by it but he doesn't want do things with you when you are extra emotional because of all the hormones. Even though he knows that an orgasm can help with period pain he still doesn't feel comfortable with it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Dennis loves a good blowjob and is equally happy to go down on you even though he is not in the mood for it every time because he likes to look you into the face when you come.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Depends on the mood. If he is angry or frustrated it is always rough and hard but sometimes, he could roll his hips softly into yours for hours.