Mick Schumacher [It will be okay]

A/N Wished by sooph-sooph-sooph.I hope you like it!

BOOK: I just published a book called "Between the Years" and I would appreachiate some votes and comments. It is a boyxboy story! The summary plus the boys that will be in it:

The time between the years always contains some special days. Is there a better way to spend it than with your friends and a lot of snow? A short story in which 10 drivers spend the time between christmas and new year's eve in a snowy mountain cabin.

Callum+Marcus
Robert+Oscar
Arthur+Lando
Dino+Paul
Mick+?

TAGLIST: natalkaf1 amelia_bianchii summer00lala LaaSports lorenavieira27 Wilowsmit randomhuman193 JoycePereira2006 elgiann7 madridisimo novaeblu3 smallmonsterr

WORDS:1540

[68]-I regret breaking up with you more than everything else in my life
[72]-I've missed you so much
_____

Reading my data sheets in front of the Prema tents I try to prepare myself for the upcoming track walk, trying to figure out which way would be the best for me around the track. This is my first year in F2 and I need to show some good results to keep my sponsors and make my academy happy or they will drop me. I am determined to make it into F1, and I need to work hard to fulfil my biggest dream.

When steps approach me, I think it is my race engineer but when I lift my head my heart stops for a second before it starts racing. It is not my race engineer, it is Mick. My ex-boyfriend of a few weeks and we haven't seen each other since then. The breakup was a surprise, and I am still not over it.

"Hey Mick." I greet the German because I can't be rude and ignore him but look away from him right away, trying to focus on the data sheets in my hands but I can't concentrate on the numbers and letters anymore because my mind is running, and I can't think straight.

"Hi." He mumbles and I hope he will disappear again, but he stays right by my side, making me nervous. I hope someone will call me for the track walk soon because I want to escape this situation, but it seems like faith is against me and I will have to deal with Mick for a little bit longer.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this but I've missed you so much." Mick confesses and my heart trips at his words. He is right, I do not want to hear that he misses me because it is his fault that we didn't see each other for such a long time.

"You broke my heart Mick." My voice is thin, and I don't look at him because I know I will cry if I look into his face. His beautiful blue eyes which used to look at me with so much love but now it is not the same as it was before. We parted ways, agreed more or less that it would be better.

He thought it would be the best for me if I were no longer in the attention of the media and for some weeks, I hated him for this decision. I cried a lot, could not sleep, and just wanted to be back with him even though he ripped my heart out. But after a few weeks I began to understand that his decision was the best for me. Better for my mental health and I only hated him for being right again. He still broke my heart, and I am sure we could have figured something out which would have included less tears and ice cream but here we are and as much as I like to throw myself into his arms, I hold myself back.