George Russell [79+86]

A/N Wished by evabsmn. Hopefully you like it! I am not feeling the best today and didn't attend the in presence classes but still did the online ones, even though I couldn't really concentrate :/ 

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew hannah15_f1 sooph-sooph-sooph MegTheF1Weirdo smallmonsterr moonxxf1

WORDS: 1887

WARNINGS: NSFW

[79]- I think your legs where made to be wrapped around my waist
[86]-We should probably leave before we cause a scandal
_____

"Tired?" I ask George who just let himself fall down on the little sofa in his room and buries his head on my shoulder. He just returned from his post race interviews which aren't always the easiest ones because he needs to be concentrated even though he is exhausted from the race.

"Maybe a little bit." He hums, not moving away from me, staying in his cuddle position while I lift one of my hands to bring it up to the back of his head. Slowly I brush my fingers trough his hair, massaging his head a little bit, knowing exactly that he loves this.

"I heard you forgot to drink during the race." One of the many radio messages George received was that he needs to drink something. His race engineer observed that George didn't take one sip of his drink and even though it is not dangerous for the drives to drink nothing it is still better for them to do so.

"Yeah, I was pretty tensed for some time, and they needed to remind me to hydrate." George explains and I fully understand. Sometimes he had someone right behind him which does needs a lot of concentrations plus the car was bouncing around again what makes it unpredictable when you need to brake or stir.

"But now you are clearly more relaxed." A smile appears on my lips because I love how relaxed George is around me, showing how much, he trusts me. He is always pretty tensed after a race, and it is always good to see when he finally relaxes his muscles and his mind a bit.

"Of course, I am with my beautiful girl and don't need to worry about my Imola curse." Georges Imola curse, I know how worried he was before the race that he is going to crash out again while being in a good position. The last two years he always crashed in front of Kimi which wasn't possible this year, but George pointed out that he could still crash in front of a Finish Alfa driver and being in front of Valtteri during a long time probably stressed him out.

"Kiss?" George finally lifts his head to ask me this question and I happily lean in to press my lips onto his, wanting to give him a soft and sweet kiss but George does not let me pull my head back and deepens the kiss a bit. Increasing the pressure of his lips, making me sight softly.

This makes George push his tongue trough them, bringing some more heat into the kiss while our tongues lazily fight with each other. George sits up a little bit, cupping my face into his hands while one of mine wanders back to his hair again, pulling George even closer.

I enjoy making out with him, but I do not think we will go any further here, but George proves me wrong. Letting his mouth wander down my neck, where he playfully sucks and gently bites into the skin, making me lull my head to the side before I realise where we are.

"George!" I want to warn him, but his name leaves my lips followed by a soft whimper what makes George smile against my neck. Wandering lower with his head, kissing the swell of my cleavage, pulling the shirt a bit away to reach my breast more easily. I grab his hair a bit harder to pull his head away from my skin what makes him pout.