Charles Leclerc [Tie]

A/N Wished by lucreziasstories. I hope you like it!

TAGLIST: godblesstheoceanel Writing_C_Project Brazowa_Alpaka LizzieCes donutcakie smilethankstothem MegTheF1Weirdo smallmonsterr

WORDS: 1559

WARNINGS: NSFW (blowjob)

[108]- "I don't know what to do." "Let me teach you."
_____

For the last time, I look into the mirror and decide that I am ready to go. Tonight Charles and I would go to a fancy dinner with his team. They have chosen a rather expensive restaurant and since the ambience is that exclusive there is the need to dress up for going there. I have chosen a simple black dress and set some accents with my jewellery. With simple makeup but bold lipstick, I complete my look and just have to put on some shoes before we leave.

"Charles, are you ready?" I yell up the stairs, asking Charles who wanted to get dressed in our shared bedroom while I was in our second bathroom downstairs. He doesn't answer me and I frown softly, normally Charles hears me, but maybe he is just deep in his thoughts. I walk up the stairs and to our bedroom where I look inside just to spot Charles standing in front of the mirror.

"Charles?" I try to get his attention, stepping into the and seeing that he is just tying his tie which is mandatory for tonight. "Hm?" Charles just hums and looks at me through the mirror.

"I called for you, but you weren't answering." Is my explanation and I go closer to him, seeing two other ties, crumbled on the bed, while Charles is fiddling with the third one.

"Is everything all right?" I ask him, already sensing that he feels stressed even before this evening has started. Charles does like luxury from time to time, but he is not the biggest fan of get-togethers like the team has planned for tonight. Sure, restaurants like this help them to get the privacy they want, but Charles always feels unwell when people start to treat him like a prince, just because he is driving for Ferrari.

"I don't know what to do." Charles sights, let his shoulders hang and turns around to me, the tie still in his hand and not around his neck. "With your tie?" I ask him, to make sure his problem is this little piece of fabric and not something else that could bother him right now.

"Yeah, I hate them," Charles grumbles and crosses his arms in front of his chest, just like a child that pouts about something. I need to suppress a giggle because of his cute face because I know he would not be amused by it in this mood.

"Let me teach you." I offer him, take the tie out of his hands and guide him to the bed. He sits down, making it easier for me to reach his neck in a comfortable position. Carefully I start to wrap the tie around his neck, making sure that the knot isn't too tight and that the feeling wouldn't bother Charles too much. While doing this I explain every step, making sure he will know how to do it the next time.

"See, it isn't that difficult." I smile when I finish my work and trace his cheek with my fingertips, feeling his light stubble under them and observing how Charles starts to smile up at me.

"Well, as long as I have you to tie it for me, I should look presentable at events like this." Charles decides and wraps his arms around my legs, holding me close and not letting me step back from him. I don't mind, even though him using me to tie his tie from now on wasn't my intention, when I showed him how to do it.

"Hey, I didn't show you how to tie it for you to didn't even pay attention." I give him a stern look, but can't hold it up for long, because of the joyful expression on Charles' face. Leading to the corners of my mouth curling up.

"Oh, I looked closely." Smirks and looks up at me, before glancing back at my cleavage. I playfully hit him, but don't stop him from pulling me onto his lap. Knees just placed beside his legs and hands on his shoulders I lean down to connect our lips for a gentle kiss. Charles slowly lets his wand wander up my legs and I pull my head back, catching some air.

"How much time do we have?" Charles mumbles, lips against my neck, letting them glide just lightly over my pulse. I lull my head to the side, lowing his gentle touch, but after a glance at the clock, I push him a bit away. This is not the right time for this.

"Not enough to get ready again," I say apologetically, but if we want to be punctual for this dinner there is no time for being intimate and getting ourselves presentable again. As much as I would love to get closer to Charles, I also don't want to spread any rumours about why we were not punctual at the dinner, since the media always wants to make things more dramatic than they are.

"But I want you." Charles pouts and I giggle softly, before giving him a kiss on his lips. Just before he can deepen it, I pull back again and stand up. If I don't stop this now, we would be rolling around in the sheets in just a few minutes.

"Later, but I am willing to help you with your problem," I promise him after a short time of thinking and drop to my knees in front of him. There might not be enough time for sex, but a blowjob should be done quickly, and it wouldn't take us much time to get ready again.

"Yes please." Charles' voice is hoarse when he realises what I am about to do and his cheeks are already slightly reddened, his mind probably already imagining his length between my lips. I open the button of his pants, pulling the zipper down while avoiding touching his growing bulge. Charles lifts his hips so that I can pull down his pants together with his boxers, setting his length free.

Wrapping my hand around it leads to the first low moan from Charles and when I start to move it up and down, he lets his head fall back, just concentrating on my steady movement. My thumb brushes over his sensitive tip, spreading the first droplets of precum over it to make the movements easier while I look up at Charles to watch every little reaction. Since this has to be quick, I lower my hand a bit and wrap my lips around his tip, just swirling my tongue around it, getting a first taste.

Charles moans deeply and grabs my hair like he usually would to guide my head, but I don't want him to ruin my neatly done hair. "Don't touch my hair." I hiss, lips just lifting a bit from his tip, leading to me blowing some air against the wet patch of skin, making Charles shiver.

"Sorry love," Charles mumbles taking his hands back to himself, but an idea has formed in my head, and I decide to grab one of the unused ties and stop Charles from moving with it. When I bring both of his hands behind his back Charles looks really confused.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He tries to wiggle his hands out of my grip, but I already wrapped the tie around his wrists and tied them closely together. "Making sure you keep your hands by yourself." I smile at Charles before I duck my head down again, continuing to pleasure him. A deep moan leaves Charles' throat and he fights a bit against the tie, probably feeling the urge to touch me, but it stays right where it is, making Charles defenceless in front of me.

With a regular pace, I lift and lower my head, taking his length as deeply as I can while my tongue slides over the thick vein on the underside of it every time, I lift my head. My hand sneaks between his legs, scratching over the inside of his tights with my nails, making him shiver before I grab his balls. I softly massage them while keep moving my head.

Charles groans and his breath is quicker than usual while he tries to lift his hip to ad his own rhythm, but he can barely hold himself steady, so he quickly stops it. I start to concentrate on his tip again, letting my tongue swirl around it, already tasting that Charles is close to coming. Continuing this pace while my hand wraps around the base of his shaft to add some additional pleasure is the last bit of stimulation Charles needs before he comes with a deep moan, not even able to warn me that he is going to come.

I lick over his length for a last time before I pull my head back and look up at Charles. Still tasting his cum on my lips while he just has his eyes which are still dark with lust half open. Quickly I open the tie which is wrapped around Charles' wrists so that he can move again.

"Gosh, I love you so much." Charles just mumbles these words, but they still make my heart flutter in the best way possible. "Love you too," I mutter back before I lean down to press a sweet kiss onto his lips.