Mick Schumacher [38+113]

A/N Wished by lssp_sunflower and novaeblu3. I hope you like it!

TAGLIST: sooph-sooph-sooph natalkaf1 amelia_bianchii summer00lala LaaSports lorenavieira27 Willowsmit randomhuman193 JoycePereira2006 elgiann7 madridisimo novaeblu3 smallmonsterr

WORDS: 1484

[38]- Can I braid your hair?
[113]-I am starting to feel like this baby is going to have a lot of uncles
_____

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the hotel?" Mick asks me, eyes gliding to my baby bump which is visible in the long summer dress I am wearing. On hand rests on top of it, always making sure in public that no one is coming too close to the little one growing in my belly.

"Remember, I am pregnant and not sick. I will sit down when it gets too much." I remind Mick that I am still able to do the same things as before and that I do know my limits. Even though sometimes the exhaustion comes quickly in the paddock are several places where I could rest my feet at least for a little bit. There is even a possibility of taking a nap in Mick's private room. The sofa might not be the most comfortable one, but it serves its purpose.

"I know my body Mick." Reaching for Micks hand I pull my boyfriend of several years closer and hope he will stop with his concern that this day will be too much for me. He did everything to make this day easier for me, letting us arrive early, to avoid as many cameras as possible, had a chat with his physio who will have an eye on me, and he even placed some pillows and a blanket in his driver room to make it more comfortable.

"I know, I am just full of worries." Mick sights, leaning his head against mine for a moment before we continue our walk through the paddock. There aren't that many people here yet, but it will be crowded later filling everything up with staff members, drivers and their family, fans and guests which were invited to this race.

"Mick! And the beautiful Mum to be." Seb greets Mick and I with a big smile when he spots us walking through the paddock and I can't hold back a smile either. It is always a pleasure to meet Sebastian, no matter if it is for a private reason or during one of the race weekends. He is giving some good advice for any situation, and you can always count on him.

"Seb, its good to see you." I let the German hug me tightly, him being gentle with me because of the baby before he also gives Mick a hug. "How are you feeling?" Seb questions, pointing to the baby bump, always eager to hear something new about the baby with being one of the first people we told.

"Exhausted, but I think it is going to be worth it." I smile even when I think of the troubles this little baby already caused. Me being nauseous in the morning, not able to stand the smell or the taste of certain food anymore, the aching in my body, no matter if it is my feet or my back and the many trips to the toilet because the little one decided my bladder is a nice place to rest on.

"It will be, trust me." Seb promises speaking out of pure practical knowledge with having three kids himself. Of course, he does not know the side of a woman, but I am sure he helped Hanna as much as he could during the pregnancy and also afterwards with raising the children.

"You're slowly growing a baby bump." Lando cooed at me when he sees the bulge showing off under my dress. Indicating that the baby uses more space and is growing more and more every day. After Mick announced that we are expecting a baby Lando was one of the first people who wrote me a message, excited that the family of Mick and I will grow.

"Are you saying I am fat?" I decide to mess with Lando and look as offended as I am able to. While Mick and Seb need to hold back their laughter knowing exactly that I am playing games with Lando, the British boy gets a little pale.

"What, no! I..." He tries to defend his words, but before he can say anything more, I need to giggle. Revealing that I am not mad at him for pointing out my baby bump. "Not nice." Lando says and tries to look stern but fails miserable at it. I want to say something, but have to take a deep breath instead, because the baby just kicked against my ribs.

"Your baby is kicking." I inform Mick and caress my bump to calm down the little one, hoping that it will stop with the gymnastics in there. Mick touches my stomach lightly, feeling the movements under his fingers and I hope that its fathers touch will calm the baby down.

"Maybe it doesn't like Lando." Mick suggest with a cheeky grin, only leading to Lando pulling his lip into a pout. "Hey!" He complains, not happy about the fact that we are messing around with him. This situation is really enjoyable for me, but slowly my feet start to ache from standing around.

"I think my legs need a little rest." I inform Mick and he nods. We say goodbye to Sebastian and Lando before heading into the direction of Micks team's motorhome. We greet some of the staff and walk to Micks room where I can finally sit down. Rubbing my baby bump because it keeps practicing being a boxer.

"Stop kicking your mommy all the time." Mick gently lectures the baby and places his lips on my stomach, sending some love to our son or our daughter. Just like it did understand Mick the kicking stops for the moment, and I sight in relieve.

Can I braid your hair?" Mick asks me after a moment of silence, and I need to smile. He has practise braiding my hair several times already and gets better and better every time. Since I struggle to keep my arms up long enough to braid my hair fully, Mick gladly helps me out.

"That would be great." I hum and reach for my bag to hand Mick my hairbrush I have taken with me. It is always windy on the track and sometimes it is good to freshen up a bit. He carefully starts to brush trough my hair and I lean my head back, just savouring his treatment.

"You can relax for a bit." Mick mumbles when he starts to braid my hair and it is what I do. Relaxing my muscles while I feel his soft movements, braiding my hair tightly, but not too tight because I feel no pulling on my roots.

It doesn't take long for Mick to finish the braid, securing it with a hair tie. He wraps his arms around me, pulling my back against his chest and I can feel the warmth radiating from his body. We aren't alone for long, because not much later someone knocks on the door and enters after Mick allowed them to.

"A little snack for the lady and the parasite." Esteban smiles, carrying some cut up fruit and chocolate in a bowl, knowing I need some snacks to come trough the day. The baby always demanding for something and for around two weeks it makes me crave fruits.

"Stop calling my baby a parasite." Mick grumbles a little bit because Esteban always refers to the baby as a parasite, since it is living with me and using me as the person who brings it food and keeps it warm. Things a parasite would do. Me and Mick know that he is only joking, but Mick still tries to stop Esteban from calling his child a parasite.

"Thank you, Este." I thank him with a smile and get a wink in return. "Anytime." He promises and I am sure that he is honest with this. Esteban would always help me out, especially when Mick is not around me.

"I am starting to feel like this baby is going to have a lot of uncles." I say to Mick when Esteban has disappeared again. So many drivers are invested in this pregnancy, trying to make me feel comfortable and help us out with everything they are able to. The dads already giving tips to Mick while the others offered to look after the baby when we want a quiet day in the future.

"That is something we can't protect it from. They all want to be a special part in its life." Mick laughs and places his hand on my lower belly were the baby practise it's kicks again. Maybe it doesn't train to be a boxer but a football player? Scoring goals in its dreams and celebrate with its team.

"At least we have a lot of people to change dirty diapers." I giggle and make Mick laugh too. If they all want to be a part of the Baby's life, they can also help with stuff like this.
_____

The place to vote and leave a comment (: