Charles Leclerc[Jealous]

A/N Another one of my little ideas (:

TAGLIST: godblesstheoceanel Writing_C_Project Brazowa_Alpaka LizzieCes donutcakie smilethankstothem MegTheF1Weirdo  smallmonsterr

WORDS: 1132

SYNOPSIS: Charles is jealous when you meet your ex-boyfriend who is ignoring that you have a new partner and flirts with you like you are alone.
_____

Leisurely Charles and I walk along the promenade. We hold the hand of the other and I just savour the time we are able to spend together. The weather is pleasant, and the sun is shining down on us, warming us with it rays. There is nothing planned for today and we just want to have a little bit of peace and quietness to spend time together.

Today would be the perfect weather for a picnic, but neither of us had thought about it. Nevertheless, taking a walk is perfect too and we could still have a picnic in the next days because the weather is not expected to get worse again. I still want something little to eat now, maybe some ice cream, because this is something you can always eat on such a day.

"Chaaaarles?" My voice is already filled with a begging tone and Charles looks down to me with a little smirk. He knows exactly I only talk to him like this when I want something. "What do you want?" Charles asks back, still smiling, because he loves to do anything that makes me happy. "I want some ice cream." I answer his question with a little pout.

"Well, lets get you some before you starve right in front of me." Charles says with a teasing voice and leads me to the next ice cream parlour. Together we look what they got, and I am already struggling to decide because they are way too many sorts which look tasty. Charles has picked something pretty fast and now looks at me.

"Should I pick something for you or are you able to decide today?" He asks and I stick out my tongue, acting insulted, even though I am not. "I think I just pick mango and vanilla." I finally decide and pick the sorts I usually end up with. Charles takes note of that with a nod and orders our ice cream.

Just a moment later I have my ice cream cone in my hand and eat it happily. "Satisfied?" Charles asks and grabs my hands so that we can continue our little walk. "Completely." I smile at him for a moment before we need to look back at the path.

Just when we want to walk back to our shared home a voice calls my name and I look around to see who has called me. "Is this really you?" A little rough sounding voice says and then I spot my ex-boyfriend who looks at me with curious eyes. "Oh, hi." I greet him and sense that Charles his tensing up beside me because my ex is walking over to us with a beaming smile.

Euphoric he pulls me into a hug leading to Charles and my hand detaching from each other. Confused I give back the hug but push my ex a little bit away from me after a second. I haven't seen him in about two years, and we didn't split up on good terms. This is why I do not understand his behaviour right now. Happily, he beams at me and lets his gaze wander over my body.

"You look even prettier than the last time I have seen you." He says, with a lustful gaze. Not comfortable with his words I lower my gaze, this is an unpleasant situation. Possessive Charles wraps his arm round me and pulls me close to his body. "Don't you want to introduce your friend to me darling?" He asks and it is audible that he isn't happy with this situation.

"This my ex-boyfriend, you know?" I say and Charles tenses up again. He knows that my ex cheated on my several times, and it was just a coincidence that I found it out.

"And you are?" With a disapproving tone my ex asks this question and looks at Charles with a lifted eyebrow. Charles straightens his posture, making him look taller than my ex and even though Charles might not be the most muscular guy, he is still looking wider than the man in front of us.

"Her boyfriend and you should leave now." Charles hisses between gritted teeth and I look up to him, wondering since when he is jealous. He never was jealous as long as I can remember but it seems like he catches up with it right now.

My ex takes a step away from us and looks at me. "Give me a call or write me when your guard dog isn't here." He says and disappears after he has winked at me. Disgusted I pull a face and look up to Charles who has a petrified face.

"God, I want to punch him in the face." Charles says and now has an angry expression on his face. Appalled I look at Charles. He is never this aggressive.

"You will not punch him." I say with a stern voice. Charles switches his eyes between my ex and I and of course he looks to us right in this moment, licking his lips, letting an unpleasant shiver run down my spine.

Charles crosses his arms in front of his chest and puffs it up a little bit. "Love are you sure that I shouldn't punch him in the face?" Charles asks me and I doubt right know if this is really my boyfriend. Since when is he so jealous? "Yes, I am a 100% sure!" I say and look at him, not sure if he is going to listen to my words.

"What if I break his nose just a little bit?" Charles grins cheekily and I lose control over my facial expressions. "Charles!" I say shocked but have to giggle with him together just a few seconds later.

"But really," Charles starts again "He would deserve a broken nose." Still laughing I roll my eyes. "Maybe he would deserve it but still, you will not punch him."

Charles pulls his lips into a pout, but then admits that it might not be the best idea to punch someone in public. I grab his hand again and finally we start walking back to our apartment. When we walked a little while I speak up again.

"Since when are you this jealous?" I ask him and see immediately that he is embarrassed by how he acted. "I wasn't jealous." Charles says but gets red around his nose at the same time. Laughing I look up to him. "Of course, you weren't jealous at all." I say with a teasing voice and look up to him."

"But you know that there is no need to worry. Neither my ex nor anyone else is a serious competitor against you. Okay?" Charles sights and pulls me into his arms. "Okay." He mumbles into my hair and finally relaxes again. 
_____

I hope you like it!