Max Verstappen [90]

A/N Wished by imlikeeveryoneelse 

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew Maryletomlinson natalkaf1 cosmicless auguriaep MegTheF1Weirdo

WORDS: 1495

WARNINGS: NSFW (oral, male receiving)

[90]-I'm so sick of your voice. Why don't you come over and put your mouth to better use?
_____

"I'm back!" You announce when you enter the shared apartment of Max and you. Just returning from a shopping trip with your best friend, walking through the streets of Monaco to get some new clothes and gossip about everything in the meantime.

"Max?" You yell, not sure if your boyfriend is at home or not. He should be, at least you think he is since there is nothing planned on his schedule today. Max went for a run earlier this morning and if he has to do some more training, he prefers his balcony over the local gym.

"In the office." Max calls back and you slip out of your shoes, place your bag onto the ground before you walk over to the room where you furnished a shared office. While you usually do some work for university here, Max likes to browse through some data his engineers send him over.

"Hi love." Max greets you when you appear in the doorway and you smile at him, happy to be reunited. Even though going out for shopping does not separate you for long, you are always happy to spend time with Max before he has to leave for the next race. "How was your day?" Max asks interested about your day, closing his laptop to turn his whole attention to you.

"Oh, it was great. Give me a minute to put away my bags and I will tell you everything about it." You say and turn around after Max has nodded. Grabbing the shopping bags from the hallway to bring them into the bedroom where you could unpack them later. You didn't buy that many things but still enough to create some new outfits by combining them with each other or the stuff you already have.

"I want a kiss before you start." Max demands when you come back into the office, remembering you that he didn't get a kiss for the greeting like he usually would. You giggle softly, brushing a strand of your open hair behind your ear and walk over to Max.

"Hm, I think I can arrange this." You smile at him before you lean down to give Max a sweet kiss. Letting your lips brush over each other for a moment before you pull your head back. Max pouts for a moment, pulls you back in for another kiss until he seems to be satisfied.

You sit down in one of the armchairs, making yourself comfortable, before you start to tell Max about your day. Telling him the things you and your friend talked about, of course only the things he is allowed to hear, and you talk him through the shopping process, not realising at first that he is getting bored by your talking until he sights a little bit too loud.

"Stop whining, you wanted to hear about my day." You scold Max softly, because you know that you probably talked too much, but there are much more polite ways to tell someone that they have talked enough. Max usually knows how to get out of a boring conversation since he had a really good media training but sometimes, he forgets his manners when he is with you.

"Yes, but slowly I am so sick of your voice." Max says and you scoff, ready to tell him that he is not in the position to talk to you like this. You would be okay with him telling you that you are talking too much, but you are not okay with the way he phrased it. Just when you want to speak up, Max continues with his sentence.

"Why don't you come over and put your mouth to better use?" The words you wanted to say get stuck in your throat and you need a moment to process what Max just said or better what he just asked you to do. His subtle way of asking you for a blow job almost makes you laugh, but you keep a straight face.

"Did you miss me that much?" You ask Max and walk over to him. Max holds out his hand for you and you grab it, letting him pull you closer so that you stand between his legs. His free hand makes a movement for you to come closer and you lean your head down to make it easier for Max to say something into your ear.

"Go on your knees for me babygirl." He demands with a raspy voice, and you follow his instruction. Sinking down on your knees between his open legs, hands immediately wandering to his trousers, opening the belt, followed by the button to make it easier to pull them down. Hooking your fingers into his boxer shorts to pull them down too, revealing his length which is slowly getting harder but is not fully erected yet.

You wrap your fingers around his length after you wetted your palm with your tongue to make the stroking easier. Picking up a soft rhythm to gather the blood in his length, making it harder and harder under your touch. Your thumb brushing over his tip draws the first moan from Max's throat and you decide it is time to add your mouth and tongue.

Letting your tongue stroke over the underside of his erection, gliding from the base to the tip before pressing a soft kiss onto the sensitive tip. Your lips wrap just around the top part, swirling your tongue around the nerve filled skin, but you pull your head back after just a few seconds. Blowing air against the wet head of his erection makes Max shiver and he grabs your chin to make you look at him.

"No teasing, understood?" He growls deeply, hating when you tease him instead of giving him what he wants. Of course, sometimes he enjoys you going slow, but this is not the case right now. "Yes Max." You mumble, to confirm his demand, lowering your head again to take his length into your mouth. Let it glide deeper into your mouth, taking as much as you can of it.

Max gathers your hair in one of his hands to keep it out of your face before you start to move your head up and down his erection. Tongue pressing against his length from time to time, following the thick vein on the underside of it and you keep brushing it over his tip. His hand guides you in a steady rhythm, occasionally pressing your head closer into his lap, sometimes a little too deep but with humming against his length you are able to suppress your gag reflex.

"God, you are so good at this." Max moans deeply and sends a shiver over your spine. You love listening to the sounds that spill over his lips, because he tends to hold them back during sex, wanting to listen to your sounds instead. Swirling your tongue over his tip again, tasting the salty precum makes Max groan again, before he presses your head deeper again, letting you take his length into your mouth.

"Fuck!" Max curses when your fingers start to massage his balls in addition to the work with your mouth and he lifts his hips a little bit to meet your movements. You suck a vacuum around his erection again, feeling it throbbing against your lips and you know that Max doesn't need much more to fall over the edge. The tip of your tongue laps over his tip again, but you quickly take his length into your mouth again to avoid any spilling.

Max comes deeply into your mouth, hand grabbing harder into your hair, and you swallow all of it, not minding the taste of it at all. You lick over his length a couple of times to guide him through his orgasm before you let his cock slip out of your mouth. Standing up to reach for a tissue, handing it over to Max and drinking a few sips of water to neutralise the taste in your mouth.

"Happier?" You ask Max with a giggle, sitting down on his desk while Max pulls up his trousers again after he had cleaned himself up a little bit. "Definitely." He sights with a cheeky grin, rolling closer to you to place his hands on your tights.

"Want a reward for being a good girl?" Max asks you, licking his lips, already excited to give you the same amount of pleasure he just received from you. Thinking this is what you want, but you have other plans for now.

"Maybe later. I give you some time to think about the perfect reward." You grin, wanting that Max needs to put some effort into his reward because he always comes up with new things to try out and you are curious to see what he imagines this time.

"Get yourself ready for it." Max answers, foreshadowing that he knows exactly what he is going to do to you.