Lando Norris [Drunk]

A/N Hi (: I just posted a new book in which I will upload upcoming books I am currently working on. You can vote on your favourites and leave a comment on the chapter for the story to be tagged when the book comes online. Just follow the link and you will find the book. There will be some more books in the next few days, just need to set up the chapters. 
https://www.wattpad.com/story/367255280-coming-soonish

WORDS: 887

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew, LilitzLilac63, archivebooks, evabsmn, natalkaf1, enahb8, FrannHolland, ZahraaBilal, thexgirlxxx, sssaaaaraaahhh, amelia_bianchii, , milkandchillis Elizabeth100306, esservega, butyouplaying, summer00lala, masonmouse, rubyleclerc, Jolixoxo, LibbyMae12345, cuteanimalsssss, tomstoryholland, Kathy-4, smallmonsterr, CathleenPotgieter ANGUS2THEBEAT User185372929
_____

Lando and I are just eating dinner, being hungry from the day because I didn't eat enough. Not being able to concentrate for much longer this dinner is the perfect break. Lando also eats much, but that doesn't particularly mean that he is hungry, he just likes to eat a lot. He is lucky that his body is compensating for the amount of food well because he wouldn't fit into his race car otherwise.

"I will go to a party with some of the boys later." Lando informs me and I nod since my mouth is still full. I was sure that he would tell me this sooner or later.

"I wish you guys a lot of fun." I say with a smile and get one in return.

"Come with us." Lando says and looks at me with pleading eyes. Exhausted I let my shoulders sink a bit.

"YOu know I have to study." I remind him like I did a couple of times already during the last weeks. He doesn't look pleased with my answer.

"But you need to take a break." He switched his facial expression to a pout and puppy eyes.

"Just one more exam and after that I will accompany you." I promise with a smile. Lando pouts for a bit longer before he nods.

"Promised?" He asks, stretching out his pinky in my direction. I giggle and connect my pinky with his. "Promised." Now he seems to be satisfied and leans back on his chair.

"I try to be quiet when I come home tonight." Lando ads and I thank him even though I know he will not manage to accomplish that. When Lando is drunk he doesn't even realise how loud he is and that he wakes everyone up. But at least he tries to think about me.

One hour later Lando says goodbye with a quick kiss. "See you tomorrow." He yells happily and lets the door fall close behind him. I don't know how he manages to party so much but it seems like he needs it to balance out the amount of sports he has to do.

Sighting I sit down with the stuff I need to learn for my last exam. Trying to get all the definitions and technical terms right. It does work more or less, but after some time the letters begin to get blurry in front of my eyes and I need to pinch them close. A quick glance at the watch tells me that I should stop and I close my textbook. I make myself ready for bed and cuddle myself under the blanket, slowly falling into a deep slumber.

Some hours go by and when the sun rises I wake up from loud sounds. There goes his promise of being quiet. Sighing I cuddle myself deeper under the blanket, not willing to help Lando into bed, and try to fall back asleep.

With a soft sound, the door opens, and Lando steps in, lying down on the bed beside me. "Are you still awake?" He asks babbling and leaning over me, making me smell the alcohol he consumed. I try to keep acting asleep, which might not be the nicest thing, but Lando can be pretty annoying when he is drunk. Because of that, I act like I am asleep instead of dealing with him.

Lando hums and falls back to his side. It doesn't take more than five minutes for him to fall asleep and of course, he snores. Another downside when he drinks, his snoring imitates a chainsaw. I couldn't sleep now anyway so I decided to leave the warm bed, enter the living room, and sit down on the couch with a cuddly blanket

Great, it is 5 AM and I can't fall back asleep. Frustrated I grab my textbook and keep studying. When I am awake I can at least do something productive. Through the open window, I can hear the birds chirping and concentrate on my stuff to learn.

After some time there is some rumbling in the hallway and I lift one of my eyebrows. As if Lando has woken up from his sleep. But it only takes a few seconds for him to appear in the doorway. Almost fell because he took the curve too tight before pointing at me.

"Never do that again! I dreamed we broke up, woke up and you were gone. I am way too drunk to realise what is reality." He whines and I don't know if I should laugh or pity him.

For a moment he keeps standing there, before he comes over to the couch, lying down on it and placing his head on my tight, keeps whining about something I can't understand. With a light smile on my lips, I brush my finger through his hair and mutter.

"Everything is fine. We didn't break up and I am still here with you." These words seem to calm him down, his murmuring gets less and less until he is quiet again. Has fallen back asleep and for my luck this time without snoring.

This scene is probably one of my favourites of Lando being drunk and I am looking forward to telling him because I am sure he will not remember this little moment when he wakes up. 

_____