Franco Colapinto[115+120]

A/N Wished by Mi1234ll. I hope you like it! First time writing Franco (:

WORDS: 1790

WARNINGS: NSFW 

[115]-We could always make a one night stand a two night stand
[120]-It's my tight or nothing, i am not helping you to get of
_____

Bodies close to each other, lips connected for a steamy kiss while tongues fight for dominance. Hands on your body and the lust taking over your system. Sweat on naked skin and quickened breathing. Your dream is hot, brings your heart to beat faster and you regret waking up from it because now you will be alone in your bed again and might have to take things in your own hands.

"Hm." Humming softly you cuddle yourself closer against the warm body beneath you, not really realising there shouldn't be one in your bed. You do not have a boyfriend and even though you should be thinking about the fact that there is someone else in your bed, you just enjoy the warmth radiating from the other body.

"Good morning." A deep voice mumbles beside you, sending goosebumps over your body and you slowly realise that one of your closest friends Franco is sharing the bed with you. You slowly let your eyes flutter open, needing to suppress a yawn, still feeling tired from the night before, remembering that you went out to party with some of your friends and it seems like you took Franco home with you. Probably both were way too drunk to care about sleeping in a bed together.

"Morning." You greet Franco with a sleepy smile, turning yourself onto your side which makes you realise something. Neither of you wears clothes. Heartbeat stumbling, but you try to keep a straight face. Why are both of you naked? Did you sleep with Franco? Wasn't your dream a dream but pure reality?"

"What the...what happened between us?" You stutter looking at Franco with widened eyes. Did you really sleep with your friend or is there any other explanation why the two of you are naked. Franco's expressions turn blank like he can't believe what you just said.

"You weren't that drunk; you can't have forgotten that we had sex last night!" He exclaims and sits up, letting the duvet fall down his body to reveal his trained upper body. Your cheeks turn red when you slowly start to realise that what was in your mind weren't a dream and just the reality.

"Oh..." You mumble, not sure how to react properly to this situation. What are you supposed to say when you have hooked up with your best friend?

"You have a blackout?" Franco mumbles, not believing that you did not remember a thing about the two of you having sex. You decide that it is time to tell him that you do remember bits of the nights but that you didn't believe that they were real.

"No, I just wasn't sure if I dreamed it or if it was reality at first." You explain and he immediately looks relieved. That you do remember the last night, but that it is a bit blurry. Everything is better than you completely forgetting about what you have shared.

"Well, we could always make a one night stand a two night-stand to freshen up your memory." Franco suggests with a cheeky smile on his lips, and you can feel your cheeks getting warm again. You are not used to being looked at like this from your male best friend. The hunger in his eyes sends a shiver over your spine and you try to distract him from your flustered self.

"It's nine in the morning." You say after a glance on the watch, trying to tell him that it wouldn't be a classic two night-stand but rather a one night-stand followed by a hook up.

"Do you want sex or not?" Franco asks, lifting his eyebrow and waits for your answer. You hesitate for a moment, debating with yourself whether this is a good idea or not, until you shove all of your worries away and simply straddle his lap.