Chapter 3

SeokJin POV

Here I'm in my room, laying on the bed on my back and watching the ceiling and thinking. Till yesterday we didn't see each other for 3 Years and today we're married. Wow, how life changed in some minutes. I was just on marriage to see who's he getting married to but didn't know I'll become the one who he married with. That's insane just unbelievable. I just loosed my all hopes that he can never be in my life and never think about having him because I have already accepted that he can never be mine but now he's mine. It's just like a miracle or it's all just feel like a dream he's now my husband. I just can't explain in words how happy I m. And I'll do anything to make him happy and to win his heart and love, so he'll love me in the future. Maybe he just hates me now but I'll make him fall for me and that's my promise to me. Oh, I have to go to Kitchen to make lunch for us. I then get up from bed and go to the kitchen to make some food. I open the refrigerator and I take vegetables from it and put it on the shelf and cut them and I'm going to make shrimp, boiled rice and chicken soup.

Jungkook is in his room, he didn't come out of his room since morning and we didn't even talk after that conversation which ends badly. But I have already finished my cooking, I think I have to go to call him for lunch.

End of SeokJin POV.

He set the plates and glass on the table and put food on it. He then goes to his room to call him for lunch, he knocks on his door but no answer he again knocks then he asked. "What?" But he didn't open the door of his room, then I just asked him to the closed door.

"I have to make lunch for us so come out, so we eat together."

"I'm not eating at home. I'm getting ready so don't disturb me." He said while he was putting shirt.

"For what?"

"Didn't I tell you to not ask where I go, with whom I go, but I'll you this time I have to go outside to meet with my friends, so you just eat by yourself."

"Okay." With a sad face but he goes back to the kitchen and sits on the dining table on the chair.

JungKook come out of his room, he was wearing blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and black jacket and black boots. He then just was going but stopped at door to call him.

"SeokJin." He turned his head to see him.

"Yes."

"I'm going and will not be back till night so you don't have to wait for me."

"Okay bye and safe drive."

"Hmm." He just hmm and left the house. SeokJin was jealous because he can't get his attention but his friends can really. Now he also has a right to his time and his love and him. But he's not ready to give any rights to SeokJin because he doesn't love him or even like him. But it's not a big deal he can't lose his hope on the first day as a couple right. He has a full life to make him fall for him. So he can do it. Only in one day, no one can fall for anyone.
He just ate his food and put all dishes in the sink and wash them. Then he started to clean the house and then he go to his office room to do some office work.