Chapter 7

It was Sunday. SeokJin gets up early he cleans the house and makes breakfast eats his breakfast after some time Jungkook comes out of his room wearing a hoodie and sweatpants his eyes were swollen bcuz of crying at night. He comes and sits on the chair and SeokJin get up to take his breakfast from the kitchen and put it in front of him, Then SeokJin speak "Good Morning"

He didn't answer he eat his breakfast quietly don't utter a word. Then SeokJin breaks the silence and speaks again.

"What's the wrong Jungkook? You are not looking well." He asked with worry expression.

"Nothing and it doesn't matter to you if I'm not looking fine or bad."

"But I'm worried about you."

"You don't have to be."

"But......"

"Just stop don't spoil my mood in the early morning. I really can't bear your asking." JungKook said while taking a sip of his coffee.

And one more thing doesn't interfere in each other lives. I'll not ask you and you will not be asked me. Where I go who's I meet it's my life it's my decision who I want to meet ok." JungKook said with an angry tone.

"Ok I'm agreed with you but you have to listen to one thing that we have to play a happily married couple role in front of our parents and friends because you don't want them to get suspicious of your life, Right." He said.

"Ok ok whatever, I can do this but don't expect more. I'm going and will not be home until night and don't wait for me." He said and get up from his chair to go to his room.

"May I ask you a question?" SeokJin asked with confusion. He stopped going further and come back and sit on the chair again.

"Yes."

"So one day if he comes back, will you leave me?" He asked.

'I hate him for betraying me but I still love him.' Jungkook thinks.

"Yes. Because I don't even like you,  but I'm living with you if he comes back I will leave you to be with him without any regrets because there are no feelings between us." He said flatly.

"Hmm." Then he gets up from his and walks to his room.

After that, he goes to his room. Then he started to think what Jungkook said was right because he doesn't feel anything about me. So he will leave him happy because he wants Jungkook happy so if this makes him happy so he is willing to let him go.

After some minutes he comes out of his room wearing a red silk shirt and black ripped pants. He was looking beautiful. His shirt sleeves were folded and showed his arm tattoo. SeokJin saw him coming out of the room he was sitting on the couch in the living room and scrolling his mobile screen. Then he moved his face from his mobile screen and saw Jungkook was going to the door. He is looking cool SeokJin thinks and again busy with mobile. Jungkook get out of the main door of the house and he heard the sound of the engine and then that sound go away. he sighed then go to the kitchen to wash dishes, clean the house and do house chores, and after getting tired he go to his room for taking a nap.

Jungkook was hanging out with his friends Jimin, Taehyung, Bam Bam, and Sehun. They first watch a movie then they go to a restaurant to have dinner, then they go to a club for drinking.

After 2 hours of taking nap, he gets up and wants to meet his friends. He calls his friends and tells them to meet at NamJoon's restaurant. After 1 hour they all are sitting on chairs together and have to chat about their lives. SeokJin saw there was his little sister with his husband Ken and his Friend NamJoon with his husband Jackson and Yoongi was with Hoseok. SeokJin was watching them with admirable eyes. He was happy to see his friends happy with their loves. Ken is his friend and he comes to their home many times and his sister start to have feelings for his friend, he also likes her, so he was happy for his sister because Ken is a good person and he will make her happy. So he agreed and he convinced his parents and tell them that Ken is good for Jennie. So they also agreed and they get agree to marry her with him.

He accepted his fate that he can't get love in his life but he is happy for others who have love. After some hours of chit-chatting and eating, they bid their goodbye and go back to their houses. After that, he goes to the park for spending some time alone and in silence. he sit on the bench in the park and the wind was touching his face and his hair were moving with air he wants to feel the fresh air. So he leans his head back on the bench's back and lets air touch his skin. After spending some time in Park he goes to his house. He walk to his house and open the door and enter in house and house was empty and then he go to his room and do his night routine and then slept. At midnight Jungkook comes home and go to back to his room and sleeps.