Chapter 37

It's the night after returning from Yoongi's house they both slept in their rooms for a long time and they order dinner after having dinner they plan to watch the movie together. Currently, Jungkook and SeokJin are sitting on the couch JungKook's head on the shoulder and SeokJin's head on his head and legs intertwined and arms on each other and Seokjin's one arm behind his back and one stroking his hair softly. They are watching a romantic movie 'Through My Window" an English movie with popcorn and beers.

"Jungkook there's only one month remaining on our first anniversary why not we celebrate our first moment at the place where you want to."

"Seokjin that sounds good. but is not it's nice if we celebrate in our home here why go anywhere else."

"Honestly, I also wanted to celebrate in our house. That's a more reasonable suggestion."

"Thanks for accepting my suggestion."

"Oh, no issue because it's our responsibility to listen to each other and go with it."

"You are absolutely a nice person and you deserve every happiness."

"You also deserve everything in the world Jungkook. I always wanted to give you what you desire and seek. I want to make you a happy person and fill our lives with pleasure."

"I can comprehend everyone who loves someone can do anything for that person to make him happy."

"Yes, you also want to do that for someone special."

"Yes, the movie is accomplished,"

"Oh yeah,

"We should go to our beds or we'll be late for work," Jungkook said and get away from him.

"Hmm." Seokjin stood up from the couch and walk to his room.

"SeokJin wait." he stopped in the middle of the way and turned to face him. "Yes?" and asked with confusion.

"Ugh, a-actually i-I was thinking why don't we sleep together in the same room because all married couples sleep in one room," he said with hesitation.

"Oh, I didn't notice that we are still sleeping in separate rooms wow."

"Jungkook you can shift your belongings to my room tomorrow but now you come to sleep in my room."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, why I'll lie? Didn't you just ask me now to sleep together, so what's the trouble huh?"

"Ugh, no-nothing."

"Alright, then I'm leaving you to go to your room and pick your pillow and quilt from the room. I have no extra pillow and covers."

"Alright, you go first i'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay, then." he stepped into his room and close the door. Then Jungkook enters his room and he's nervous and happy have mixed feelings because it's the first time after marriage they'll sleep together on a single bed that's very unrealistic. Then he walked to the bed and grab his pillow and quilt and his mobile phone from the bedside table and put it in his sweatpants pocket. He stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him. He walked to SeokJin's room and stop at the door. he knocked on the door and SeokJin opened the door and tell him "you may come into the room."

"Give me your things i'll help you to put them on the bed." he reached out his hands to grab the pillow and blanket from his hands.

"Here." he hands over his thing to him and he walked to the bed and put his things on the left side of the bed. Jungkook is still standing here.

"What? why're not moving huh?"

"Ugh- it's nothing."

"So this is your side from now on and right in my side." he pointed to the bed to tell him his space.

"Okay." he takes small steps and sits on the edge of the left side of the bed and SeokJin sits on the edge of the right both back to back to each other. SeokJin first lay down on the bed on his back and Jungkook also lay down on the bed slowly and they are very distant from each other. They both are at the end of the bed and now Jungkook turned to the left side to face back him and SeokJin is also back to his side. They both are having trouble sleeping because it's the first time after marriage they are going to sleep together. they haven't slept together yet but when the first time has s*x they both were drunk and not in their conscious. It's a little hard for both of them to sleep now in this condition. Then after a few minutes, SeokJin fell asleep and Jungkook was tossing and turning in the bed because it was a new place for him to sleep other than his bed. He is looking at SeokJin and how he can sleep very soundly and also he's snoring. After some time Jungkook also drifted to sleep.