Chapter 14

AT MORNING

Kim SeokJin get up at 5 am then he go to Jungkook's room he knocked his door he didn't reply then he click the lock of the door, it was open so he enter in room and see Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. He walk to the bed and then he stand next to bed side and started to look at Jungkook, who is peacefully sleeping.

He was looking at him and admiring him not blinking his eyes and just standing like a statue. And thinking how beautiful and cute he looks while he's sleeping. He reached out his hand to touch his face, before he can touch his cheeks Jungkook start to move in his sleep then he back up his hand before he can see his hand. Then Jungkook open his eyes and sit on his bed and asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I c-came to wake you up."

"Why?"

"Huh We'll get late for flight so I came to awake you."

"Oh ok I'm coming you can go now."

"Do you pack your clothes and other stuff?"

"Yes."

"Ok you get ready and I'll prepare the breakfast so come and eat then we'll go."

"Umm ok."

He then left his room and went to the kitchen for preparing breakfast. He make fried eggs and juice and bread.

After half an hour Jungkook came out of his room, come to the dining room and sit on his chair. Then SeokJin serve his food and also put his food on table and sit, then they eat breakfast silently. After finishing breakfast, Jungkook went to his room, SeokJin takes plate from table and went to the kitchen put dishes in sink and wash them. He then went to his room to get ready for going. They both get ready for going then they left the house for airport.

.
.
.
.
.

AT AIRPORT

They both reach at airport.

(This is how they are looking)

After reaching Airport they both check their tickets and after some time flight come they both get in the plane and sit on their seats next to each other. SeokJin sit next to window and Jungkook sit next to him. After that plane start to fly in the air. Then Jungkook put hand free in his ears and started to listening song. SeokJin started to read book. Because He like reading books, he started to read book to pass the time. For spending time without getting bored they both started to do the activities of their own liking.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AFTER 19 HOURS

AT HAWAII AIRPORT

After 11 hours of long flight Airplane land at Hawaii Airport. All passengers
got off the plane and they both get off together.

(They both came out of Airport and standing at waiting area to wait for some one to pick them up.)