Chapter 23

JungKook was in the office sitting on his chair and signing some papers when his phone rang

Ring~

He see caller I'd it's unknown Number he attended the call to know who is it.

Yes?

I want to see you.

Who are you? And why do you want to meet me?

Oh! Jungkook I'm very sorry for you don't recognize my voice its only 4 months and you have already forgotten me.

Yugyeom?

Yes,

Why do you call me?

Because I miss you.

Pfft, what nonsense don't call me ever again I don't want to hear your voice.

JungKook... He didn't listen to other words and cut the call.

Why he's calling me? Why did he come back now? why? I fucking hate him. Does he still dare to face me after what he did to me? He thinks I'll listen to him. How sad of him? Who does he think he is? he will call me and say I miss you and I will go to meet him. I'm not stupid. I can't forgive you easily for what you have done with me.

Ring~

Yes? What's your problem Yugyeom?

I won't meet you for one time only. Please. He pleads.

If you didn't come I will take my life. He threatened me and I got nervous but pretend I don't care.

I don't care whatever you do?

I'm going to kill myself if you did not come out.

What do you mean?

I'm outside of your Company building and if you don't want to me create a fuss so comes down like a good person. You are right?

WHAT? are you serious?

Yes, you can see me through your office window.

I got up from the chair and walked towards the window and moved the curtains to see outside, he is standing outside he has a gun in his hands and show me and was going to put on his head so I stopped him.

STOP. I got afraid if he did it, I can not see him die so I agreed.

Okay, I'm coming put back your gun in your pocket I don't want to ruin my reputation in front of my company employees. I said nervously my hands are shaking. Why does he have to come now? What's wrong with him? I never thought he can go this far. I go out of my office and take the elevator to the ground floor. It was empty thanks to God no one is there so no one sees him. I have to go there quickly before he creates any scene. I was thinking this then elevator stopped at the ground floor. I stepped out of the elevator and run to the main door and go out of the building. Here he is standing with his car and waiting for me.

"What you want?" I walk to him and stand in front of him.

"I just want to see you. You have no idea how much I miss you." He tries to put his hands on my shoulders but I take a step backward.

"JungKook why are you acting like you don't want to see me?"

"Because I don't want to. So tell me what you want to talk about."