Chapter 22

2 months later

Its weakened SeokJin and Jungkook were sitting on chairs with cups of coffee in their hands and taking a sip of it. On the balcony enjoying the cold weather and then Jungkook calls him.

"SeokJin."

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow is their wedding have you prepared for anything."

"Yes and what about you?"

"It is also completed."

"Okay, so what about gifts do you buy anything for them?"

"I want to buy them a couple watch what you say?"

"That's a good idea."

"Hmm."

We are free so why not we go together to buy it.

"Yes."

"Okay, I get ready."

Hmm. They both went to their room and change clothes. They both left the house now standing at the parking lot to pull out the car.

SeokJin was going to open the driver's door but he put his hand on the door to stop him.

"I'll drive."

"Okay."

Jungkook sits on the driving seat and Seokjin sits on the passenger and both put on seatbelts, Jungkook starts the engine.

Now they are both at watch shop and looking for different designs to choose which is a good one to give as a gift.

"I think that is a good one."

"Hmm."

"Do you not like it?" SeokJin raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's good."

"Please pack this one."

"Yes Sir." He packed the watches and handover the bag to Seokjin.

Next Day

Taehyung POV

Finally, the day comes, I was waiting for so many years. Today I'm getting married to the love of my life, Jimin. I was waiting for this time to come for so many years. Now I'm getting married to that person, I'm so happy and grateful. I'm excited, nervous and there are so many feelings in my heart at this time, which I can't explain in words or express my feelings. I'm getting ready for my wedding. I'm wearing a black tuxedo and my forehead is showing and wearing black shining Gucci shoes. I'm ready now After that my mother entered the room and looked at me with aww look, then asked me with a smile.

"Are you ready, son?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, Mom."

"Wow, You're looking handsome." She walks to him and hugs him. She back off and put her hands on his shoulder and said.

"You know what I'm so happy for you
I always pray for you, you get what want. Now you have him."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you, Mom."

"Love you too Son." She kisses him on the forehead.

"We should go now."

"Yes." She crosses her arm on my arm.

After that, I and My Mom go to the aisle and I'm standing in the aisle and waiting for Jimin to come.

End of Taehyung Pov.

Jimin POV

Here I'm in changing room a girl is doing my makeup and I'm wearing a white tuxedo. Today is my wedding day, I can't believe this is happening I'm getting married to Kim Taehyung my soulmate, my childhood love. I'm very happy today and nervous, cuz I'm marrying the person who I always want. After that, she has done her work and I wear my coat now I'm ready for going. Now My Parents come to take me to the aisle.