Chapter 15

AT MORNING

They both are sleeping soundly in room, rays of sun are coming through the window and it's falling on both faces, then one put a pillow on his face and other get up from his bed and go to bathroom and do his morning routine, he then make a coffee for him and sit on chair in front of table, there's his book is on table, and he take his book and glasses from table, he put his glasses on, and started to read the book and slowly taking sip of his coffee and enjoying his morning coffee with a book. It's his morning routine in free time.

Then after some hours Jungkook wake up and go to bathroom to wash his face and brush teeth, he done his morning routine came out of bathroom and come to the balcony where SeokJin is sitting doing some work on laptop and call him.

"SeokJin."

He raised his head from his books and said. "Yes."

"Do you have breakfast?"

"No." He answered while he's sitting in balcony and seeing the outside view and enjoying the sun and doing his some office work.

"Why?"

"Because I was waiting for you. So we both can have breakfast together.

"Hmm."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

"Ok I'll order and take food for us, you come and sit here it's beautiful view from here."

"Ohh ok."

He then sit there and started to scroll his phone. He then see calls, texts from his parents and friends. He then call his mother, then she picked the call.

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘔𝘰𝘮.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙈𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙣.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘰𝘮?

𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙙. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮. 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙨𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘮. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 so I just slept 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝘖𝘬 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥?

𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠.

𝘖𝘬 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘰𝘮. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Then SeokJin came with tray in his hands, there's cupcake coffee juice rice soup and meat in it, and he then place the tray on table.

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝙊𝙠 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝘉𝘺𝘦, 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘠𝘢. He then end the call and put his phone on table.

"You was calling your mother." he asked while sitting on his chair.