Chapter 28

Kim Yugyeom was in his room and sitting on the bed. Leaning against the headboard he was scrolling through his phone. He texted him but no reply and call him but no return. He was very anxious about why he is not answering his calls and texts what was the issue?

He calls bam. After 5 secs another side attends the call.

Hello

Hi Yugyeom, how do you remember me?

I call you to ask if you know about Jungkook.

No, I don't know anything about him. Why?

It's because I'm calling him but he is answering. Maybe he is mad with me because I do misbehave with him.

What? Have you met him? When? Where? How?

Slow down take a breath. I'll tell you but not on phone how about you come to pick me up then I'll tell you everything huh.

Okay, I'm coming then.

Okay, I will be waiting.

____

Yugyeom and Bam both are in the car. Bam is driving the car. He drives him to the public park and now they are sitting on the bend under the tree.

"Now tell me how you met him?"

"It's two days ago I was missing him. I try to search for his number then I get it and I go to his office. and call him to meet me outside then he agreed then we spend time together."

"How did he agree to meet you?"

"Why he can't?"

"Because... didn't he tell you anything?"

"No about what?"

"About marriage."

"No who's married."

"What? why didn't he tell you?"

"What he didn't tell me? Let it out."

"Nothing just leave it. What do you guys talk about?"

"I confess to him I'm back so come back to me. I missed him and love him."

"Oh! Then what did he say?"

"He said it was delayed and now it is impossible. It's difficult to understand the meaning of his saying.

"You don't have to worry."

"Do you know something tell me?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I tell you so it's better if he tells you himself."

"Hmm. May I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"you are always by my side and support me in my every decision even knowing that I love Jungkook. why?"

"You'll realize."

"Will you help me in finding out his whereabouts? Will you?"

"Yes, I will because I'm your best friend and as a friend, I must help you."

"Thanks," he hugs him.

"Okay okay, now stop."

"Okay, so what do you prefer to do now?"

"How about we go to watch the picture."

"Okay, let's go."

They both went to the cinema hall to watch the movie.