Chapter 56

Jungkook is in his office doing paperwork when he got a call from Seokjin.

Hello Seokjin have you arrived US?

Yes and you know I'm missing you and I don't know how I will spend one month  without you.

Oh, I also feel alone without you I'm not liking anything without you but we have to stay far away for work. So we will see each other again after one month.

Yeah, are you in the office?

Yes.

How everything is there?

Everything is going well. You take care of yourself. Miss you.

Miss you too love. Jungkook blushed and put the mobile phone on the desk. He heard a knock on his door and he said to come in Taehyung entered his office.

"Hi Mr. Jeon what are you blushing for?"
Taehyung asked sarcastically while looking at him who was red.

"It has nothing to do with you."

"Oh really." He said while sitting on the chair across his desk.

"Why are you here by the way?"

"I'm here to inform you about your meeting with Mr. Kang about our contract for the project in Korea for the hotel."

"Oh, when is the meeting?"

"In the evening at 4 sharp. He will be waiting for you in the Marx Hotel."

"Alright." He left his office.

In the evening he has a meeting with Mr. Kang. They have dealt with the contract and discussed some other proposals. Taehyung also joined him in the meeting. After finishing the meeting they both went to their houses.

Jungkook entered the house and see his parents are sitting in hall he greet them and went to his room. It was empty was there was no Seokjin. He feels alone. He was used to living without him it was the second time Seokjin wasn't with him. But the first time he was in his parent's house when he left him but this time he is with his in-laws but still he is feeling alone. It's become hard after falling in love and living without him even single day and he doesn't know how he will spend a whole month without him.

One Month Later

Jungkook has busy himself with work and so has Seokjin. They talk via Skype at night and sleep while hearing each other voices. They felt relaxed after hearing eachother voices and fell asleep like that. It's become a habit of two weeks after they are apart from each other.

It's near one month he is in his in-laws he wants to go to the house where they live but he knows Seokjin is not there and it will be hard for him to live without him. He is missing him so much today he wants him today he didn't call him he tried but he didn't answered his calls. He is anxious and not feeling well without him. It's so hard without him but the month is passed and one day remains and they will be together forever. He is glad but still sad because he can't contact him and happy because tomorrow he is coming back to him.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were pleased to see Jungkook in their house. They know Seokjin was out of the country so he must be feeling alone and there's no one left in his family. His parents died and he has his husband and his in-laws so they want to talk to him and see him if he is doing alright. 

"Jungkook you are looking weak and pale. Are you not taking care of your diet." Mrs. Kim asked while seeing his skin is pale and his weight is loose.

"No Mom I'm fine you are just saying but I'm totally fine."

"But Jungkook I know you are eating less and you busy yourself with the workload. It's not good for your Seokjin wouldn't like to see you like this."

"You want to make him worry."

"No, I'm not weak. I just sometimes feel a headache nothing serious. But I'm taking care of myself Mom and Dad."

"But why do you have a headache have you gone to a doctor's check-up?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"No, I'm taking a painkiller you guys don't worry." Jungkook assured them.

"Have you told Seokjin about your sickness?" Mrs. Kim asked

"No, i don't want to worry him he is not here so he will be anxious if i tell him."

"Hmm, but we will go to the doctor if you don't feel well in two days alright?" Mr. Kim said.

"Okay."

Then they have dinner together and talk for some time then they went to their rooms to sleep. Jungkook is staying for one month.

Jungkook woke up and felt nauseous hit him it's one week he is feeling sick. He vomits what he eats and felt nauseous in the morning. But he is taking care of himself and he feels maybe he has food poisoning or something because of workload.

But he went downstairs and start to have breakfast with them but he felt what he eat is coming out he rush to the washroom. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were worried after seeing Jungkook like this but then the phone rang on the dining table Jungkook came back and pick the call from Seokjin.

Hello Jungkook!

Hi Seokjin.

How are you?

I'm good and you?

I'm doing well and you know I'm coming tomorrow.

Really?

Yes, Jungkook you know what I miss you so much.

Me too Seokjin but after knowing you're coming back I'm so happy.

Hmm, Bye and take care we will meet soon.

Bye, take care.

Jungkookcomese back after hanging up the call and sit on his seat. His face brightened up and Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim feel there was something about their son tell that was why Jungkook is looking so excited.

"What happened son?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Seokjin is coming back." Jungkook excitedly reply.

"Oh, that's great news." Mr. Kim also gets happy after hearing it.

"That's why you are looking so delighted and refreshing because Seokjin is coming." Mrs. Kim remarks.

"Yes," he responds.

"Finish your breakfast."

"I'm full I will be going now."

"But you haven't even finished your one slice how you are full?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Jungkook is feeling weak and can't have a meal properly cause whatever he eats he vomits and is nauseous hitting him every morning even though he feels so much lonely without Seokjin he is not liking anything without him. He wants him, he is missing his touch he wants to hold him and feel him. He wants to stay with him whole. It's hard for him with whom you stay with 24/7 and didn't separate from each other. Suddenly he has to go away from him for one month. It's becoming hard day by day for him.

Seokjin is so excited for seeing his Jungkook and hold him in his embrace and feel him. He wants to be with him and love him. He can feel Jungkook's not looking well and he is sick that's why he can't wait for tomorrow that's why he wants to leave now to go to see him. He can feel his restlessness and his anxiousness but what he can do he has to wait for one month so he can wait for one more day to see his Jungkook.