Chapter 42

Jungkook already left the house for the office and was busy with his work when he got a call from an unknown number.
He attended the call without giving a second thought to who is calling him.

Hello, it's Jungkook and you?

Yeah, I know who I called.

Yugyeom you again what the hell is wrong with you huh?

I heard your husband is overseas on a business trip. What's your plan?

How do you know?

I know everything because i have eyes on you for a little moment.

What do you want huh?

You just you how many times I tell you.

Don't talk shit because I have no interest in your rubbish.

Jungkook relax don't yell or you'll catch others' notoriety.

Where are you huh?

I'm waiting for you outside of your office don't you want to meet me. I'm waiting for you patiently you do your work.

What are you doing outside of my company?

I want to see you. It's been a long time since we see each other.

You freaking bastard.

Yugyeom disconnected the call and he's sitting in his car outside of the building and his eyes on his office.

What do i do to him? He is getting on my nerves and this problem is getting out of my control. Should I call the police and case him for harassing me or i talk to his mother. What do i do? Ugh... It's freaking me out. I think I have to go to my parents' house i'm not going back.

He entered his parents' house and his parents are sitting in the living room and chatting he run to his mother.

"Mom," he shouted.

"Jungkook you here what a pleasant surprise." She said in surprise and stands up from the couch and walk to him and hug him.

"How do you remember us?"

"Mom and dad i miss you guys so much." He walked to his father and hug him.

"We to son. Sit here." She gestures for him to sit with her on the couch. They both sit next to his father.

"What about SeokJin?"

"He's overseas for business so I think to meet you."

"That's good. How is everything between both of you?"

"We are doing good and everything is settled."

"That's really nice to hear. We are happy for you." His parents said at the same time.

"Thanks."

"So what about you how's your health?"

"I'm fine and what about you dad?"

"I'm also good and your mother is always worried about you."

"Why mom? you don't have to be worried and we are really happy together."

"You change first then I will serve the dinner."

"Okay." He flees to his room.

Jungkook's mother prepared dinner and placed dishes on the dining table and Mr. Jeon help her in setting the table.
"I'll go to get him for dinner." Mrs. Jeon said. "Okay." She went to his room to call him. Mr. Jeon sit on the head chair.